1. #1

    Default Native American - Makatae - WIP

    It all started very randomly, I woke up one morning with this image in mind. So I did a quick concept.




    So I decided to start learning Zbrush, and started doing this, thanks to the tutorials of the zclassroom, I went step by step, and I think I learned a lot.

    Here is the progress, I started with Dynamesh adding more and more polygons.


    When I had this I polypainted it and start posing, with ZRig



    I had to tweak some things but it was pretty easy.

    Then I started adding more details, and more and more. The fibermesh part was also way easier than I thought




    And I will add more detail shots in future posts because I can just add 6 images per post. XD Didn't know that.

  2. #2

    Default

    UPDATES

    There has come to a point where I don't really know what to do.....







Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •