New Member Follow User Gallery

thank you for sharing this

Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you Joseph. Your tutorials are really to the point, with no fluff. I really enjoy and appreciate that.

-Brandon

Amazing, just gave me a solution that i've been trying to figure out for the past day

One quesiton though - Is there any wya to keep your UV and Polypaint data or copy it over to the remeshed model?

I tried copy/paste UVs but they were all jumbled

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Watched it, then watched it again! Thanks for sharing this with us.......
    ...email me
    ...on facebook
    “Time's the thief of memory”

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonS View Post
    Amazing, just gave me a solution that i've been trying to figure out for the past day

One quesiton though - Is there any wya to keep your UV and Polypaint data or copy it over to the remeshed model?

I tried copy/paste UVs but they were all jumbled
    If you make a duplicate of your original tool, you can easily re-project the polypaint data. UVs on the other hand are a different story since remeshing will give you an entirely different vert count/order. In that case, you'll just have to map the UVs for the remeshed model (and in the future, case permitting, save the mapping process til you are good and ready).
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." -E.F. Schumacher

Yeah, i got this answer from someone in another thread about ZRemeshing and it worked perfectly

Thanks for the reply though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerick View Post
    If you make a duplicate of your original tool, you can easily re-project the polypaint data. UVs on the other hand are a different story since remeshing will give you an entirely different vert count/order. In that case, you'll just have to map the UVs for the remeshed model (and in the future, case permitting, save the mapping process til you are good and ready).

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Update Scene Viewport

Great video!!! I just have one question. When using the Polypaint feature of ZRemesher, how do you get it to update the scene view with the corresponding value's color? I hit the Polypaint button, mouse over the viewport, and the mesh doesn't change color no matter what value I use. Is there a hotkey or something to update the scene?

Thanks!!

it will erase any polypaining you have on the model, so always make a duplicate, you need to fill the model with RGB turned on basically, 0 = white increasing polydensity is red.

Lightbulb NExt update for Zremesher

I love Zremesher! I use zremesher guide too, very intuitive...

And the I saw this video... See 1:18 to 2:18.

Brings interactive retopo to a new level !!

Would be nice if zremesher guide could do that heehee

Instant Field Aligned Meshes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12