ZBrushCentral

QuietPotato's character thread

Hey!

Recently finished the high poly of this character, any crits are appreciated!

Attachments

ZBrush Document1.jpg

ZBrush Document2.jpg

ZBrush Document6.jpg

ZBrush Document7.jpg

ZBrush Document8.jpg

ZBrush Document9.jpg

Calling this one done now.
screenshot0.jpgscreenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpg

New Character WIP

Playing with Keyshot
1.jpg

1 hour low resolution practice sculpt, with no smoothing allowed !

nice work, keep goin’ :slight_smile:

Update for this character, progress is slower than I would like as I have not had too much time to work on him. Looking forward to getting the High poly finished, still lots to do. Thanks for looking !

1.jpg2.jpg

4.jpg

Some progress with texture painting and a start on the hair.

Hey, just about finished with this guy, really enjoyed this project and learnt so so much! Hope you guys like it, and any critiques are more than welcome. Zbrush was used for all the character and about half of the props.

FeetCloseUP.jpg
screenshot000.jpg

Attachments

SiO1The.jpg

u4Iucp3.jpg

Hey guys, this is my attempt at the SE style anatomy figure. It’s been a fun exercise and overall I am pleased with the result.
10000.jpg10001.jpg10002.jpg10003.jpg10004.jpg

Some new work from me. This started as just a anatomy study but once I completed I decided to put together this little scene to present him in. Modeled in Zbrush, 3DS Max to render.

10003-Recovered.jpg

Zbrush Screens

Not posted here in so long! Trying to be more active though. Here is a WIP image of Aang. Not sure if I will take it out of zbrush at this point.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Your classical style anatomy studies are very well done. The gesture of the guy defending himself from the giant serpent (im sorry if I am not understanding the story it originates or if you invented this story) is very well executed.

Takai, thank you very much :smiley: