ZBrushCentral

Gargoyle

Hi this a new work i will present in this Forum i hope you like it …
i used Maya, Zbrush and Modo for rendering…

Attachments

GARGOYLE.jpg

1. I love this guy my goodness he is so great!
  2. Paint him (unless the sun hit him and turned him into hardened clay or sand stone lol), pose him (although even in the basic pose you have here he still looks great, how the blazes you did that???:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:) and Render him Please! So looking forward to that.
  3. This is my favorite and even though I will be making an entry myself (I hope, as long as Chaos doesn’t rain from the skies as is my life as lately lol:roll_eyes:), You have my vote no matter what even if it does.

This guy deserves Top row in my opinion and I hope to see it there, it is already there in my mind.

You got a fan in me for sure. Good luck to you and of course Happy :DZBrushing:D!!!
<object type=“cosymantecnisbfw” cotype=“cs” id=“SILOBFWOBJECTID” style=“width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;”></object>

cool face

thanks for comment , i will texture it and make a pose with a new render

Attachments

GARGOYLE.jpg

I love this one!
The only thing I don’t really get is the triceps area, looks like something is prutuding backwards.

ok thanks for you comment

Attachments

GARG att.jpg

beautiful render, love the style

great sculpt and I really like the render, can you give us some details about the render?

That’s so awesome! The render looks great!

Nice use of those Monster Brushes!

Fantastic design and execution! Love the character of this guy. :slight_smile:

thanks i used modo for render

etape.jpg

Awesome work! I love the face and all the details on the waist area :slight_smile:

Loving the gargoyle… full of character

Absolutely wonderful character. Love the toothless mouth :slight_smile: