Member Follow User Gallery

Default Twisted Horror (Hellraiser) Pinhead the Acupuncturist

My initial idea is to create Pinhead from Hellraiser as an acupuncturist! Maybe, he will have a familiar patient. Reference board to come.

Hehe I love that idea! Cant wait to see that.
    Good luck!

I like that spin on things. Pinhead (who causes pain) being an acupuncturist (who relieves pain) is quite hilarious. Wouldn't it be funny if he actually used the pins from his head..lol. I'm excited to see this one, Good Luck!

Okay, so I started on this a little bit. :O

Here is my reference board, which is a Work in Progress. I'm still coming up with everything that is going to be in the scene. So far, I'm thinking Frank Cotton will be laying on the bed receiving Acupuncture therapy from a slightly enthused Pinhead. I also want Butterball in the scene somewhere, so I was thinking he could be some sort of receptionist.

Also started making Pinhead's head. Started from a sphere using dynamesh to come up with the basic shape, then ZRemesher with guides, then sculpted a few details.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

This is a really cool idea for pinhead also. And you're off to a good start.
    I'm not sure if those are you're final incision lines for his face, I would maybe just double check the reference. I think he has two going across his nose and then one across his upper lip. It's not a big deal really, just an observation, I happen to have the 12" mcfarlane figure right here on my desk is all.
    But awesome start so far man. I like it!
    Jeff Stanislawski | Senior Artist at Gaming Corps
    online portfolio

I was actually going to edit this post and say that, "the lines were sloppily thrown on there temporarily to show that it's Pinhead". They are also on a layer, so I'm safe :P

...I'll be watching this thread especially.
    I had the same idea, but I arrived a little late... hope a good job !

for what it's worth, in my idea, Pin used their own pins to work...

Nice Idea SIr! and a very goodstart! nice looking sculpt!
    my only crit is, I would probably do the detaining in the middle or most likely last phase of my sculpts, I will try to nail the structure of the head first, before details. But this is a very good start sir!keep goin!