New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Twisted Horror (Hellraiser) Pinhead: the construction worker

I had originally had an idea for Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde, however I decided to go with a pinhead thing, simply because he interests me more. My idea was that pinhead is looking for work (for some odd reason) and he got hired on as a construction worker because people thought, since he had a bunch of nails in his head, that he must have had some freak construction accident.

I will hopefully be posting something later today or tomorrow afternoon

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Lol also if he runs out of nails he could always use some out of his head lol. Great concept.

good luck to you and happy ZBrushing!

Hilarious idea, looking forward to it!

My apologies for not being able to post WIP sooner, I have been having some health problems and haven't really had the strength to do anything other than sleep unfortunately :/. However I am feeling better now so I decided to do some work on it tonight. In the image I have a base mesh that was made in 3ds max, and I have isolated its head in an attempt to get the likeness of pin head. I'm usually not very good at portraits, but I try my best. I start y sculpting in the muscle forms while trying to keep the likeness, afterwards I smooth them out and tweak some things on his face, i.e the cheeks and eyebrow fat. Afterwards I decided to just spotlight in a pic of pinheads face, and tweak some minor things in an attempt to make it match up more.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, as I said before I am not very good at portraits or obtaining the likeness of people, so and tips you may have will be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by slynko33 View Post
    My apologies for not being able to post WIP sooner, I have been having some health problems and haven't really had the strength to do anything other than sleep unfortunately :/. However I am feeling better now so I decided to do some work on it tonight. In the image I have a base mesh that was made in 3ds max, and I have isolated its head in an attempt to get the likeness of pin head. I'm usually not very good at portraits, but I try my best. I start y sculpting in the muscle forms while trying to keep the likeness, afterwards I smooth them out and tweak some things on his face, i.e the cheeks and eyebrow fat. Afterwards I decided to just spotlight in a pic of pinheads face, and tweak some minor things in an attempt to make it match up more.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, as I said before I am not very good at portraits or obtaining the likeness of people, so and tips you may have will be greatly appreciated
    hey! looking good! I would try to match the face without the polypaint. You may use it as a reference, but sometimes it just confuse you: It may look "Ok" from one point of view, but if you rotate it may looks awkward. As a suggestion I would try to match the shape of the head (if that's your intention) as close as possible in a way that by looking the model without colors from any point of view, you can tell is Pinhead and no other guy. But so far, so good! keep it up!
    - Gabo