Default Twisted Horror (The Wolfman) Wolfman in a print ad for Conditioner

I've been lurking since Zbrush 2, it's high time I joined in one of these. Here's is my derivative and silly idea: The Wolfman in magazine ad for hair conditioner. Fairly obvious joke but I can't get the idea out of my head and it sounds like fun. Here's a rough idea that will in no way represent the final composition:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Concept_0.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	311.9 KB 
ID:	377364  

New Member Follow User Gallery

I like it!
    For that uncontrollable hair. :0)

Member Follow User Gallery

lol love the idea. Should be available in costco size buckets!

lol... whole body conditioner and shampoo.
    No need for regular soap.

lol. The title alone on this thread made me laugh. Nice idea!

Great Idea, hoping to see more.

Neat idea, maybe give him some really smooth and fabulous hair like these of Thor
    looking forward to some updates

Messing around into the wee hours of last night and today. I will get better at these likenesses come hell or high water!

EDIT: Reread the rules and forgot to mention that this is my Tom Hardy head resculpted. Sorry 'bout that.
    It's a bit of a moot point since I'll be trashing this one and starting from scratch a couple of times to get to my best work. This is just me trying to get a feel for the subject.

YIKES!! The first is always the worst! That's enough of this "getting a feel for it" crap; time to trash this monstrosity and start the real one. I definitely think I'll go with longer hair. I'm debating about whether or not to include a female model to recreate the old marketing ploy, "Use Brand X and ladies will uncontrollably rub up against you!"

This one really made me laugh. Great idea here.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Neat idea, I like the motivation to make a boring scene exciting with you character. Cant wait to see it.

Cool work. Best of luck with the Fiber Mesh styling. Maybe start with some low rez poly hair first, as reference for the fibers? If you do include a hostess, maybe have her screaming as she would in the movie, though instead of fear, it's shear delight at the luster of Wolfman's hair.