New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Twisted Horror (Bram Stoker's Dracula) - Blood donation

Hi folks, the idea for my entry is a simple one. old Vlad as a nurse handling a blood donator.
    I´m still in the research phase, but as soon as i get some work done I´ll post it.
    I hope you and enjoy and that I can learn a lot and have fun .

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hi welcome to ZBCentral. Hope you have lots of fun with this challenge. One of my first challenges was a Halloween one too. I loved it, learned a lot, and met a lot of cool people because of it. Wishing you have the same experience too. Good luck and can't wait to see what you come up with. Happy ZBrushing!

Quote Originally Posted by Seavannah View Post
    Hi welcome to ZBCentral. Hope you have lots of fun with this challenge. One of my first challenges was a Halloween one too. I loved it, learned a lot, and met a lot of cool people because of it. Wishing you have the same experience too. Good luck and can't wait to see what you come up with. Happy ZBrushing!
    Thank you Seavannah. Sorry for not replying before, I was seeing the forum every other day but i hadn´t had the time to work on my piece or stop to post on the forum. Well, finally (better later than never) I started to work on my entry.
    I´m still blocking out dracula. hope I can finish the blocking phase later today.

reference for posing and camera

Wow, so much to do in so little time.
    Worked on the models and pose, tweaked some proportions and almost got the camera shot angle.
    Probably I wont have time to detail as much as I want´, but Hope I can finish in time.

By the way I discovered an other post (today at 2:A.M) with an almost equal theme (=/), since I was thinking on it a very long time ago and I dont have to time to change theme now i´ll try to finish this one (hope judges or other don´t have a problem with this).

waiting for critiques as I work

thanks guys.

Tried ouut a more dramatic camera and tackled on my first atempt of cloth sculting (man thats a hard thing to do)

some tweak on face detailing

started painting and shading process:

for skin i´m using a blend of skin shader with basic modified

Default FInal

Guess I wont have time to work on my model, and to learn how to properly render in zbrush, so this is my final entry.