Default I just had too!!

To ZB or NOT to ZB!!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Love the clothes!

Default Final Entry

Final Entry

'

Had lot's of fun with this hope you all like it and good luck to you all!

Default A few more thanks and settings

LynneMitchell - Thank you so much I had a blast making them.

CAS NYC - Thank you so much friend for the very kind words. Things went a little better this time around and had a lot of fun just creating. lol love that wish I thought of it "to ZB or not to ZB" lol to ZB for sure!!! lol

David Macias 3D - Awe thanks so much such kind words glad you liked him.

You can find more images on my sketch book because I feel one day I will add more to him and make it more interesting plus make some folds in his clothing a bit more so he is not so stiff looking I know the corset is supposed to be tight but I think it should be a little less stiff. I see a lot of the reasons why he wouldn't make it to any finals***8230; don't get me wrong though soo proud of this so far one of my best I think save for my robot gal. Just want to add more detail and learn some more.

Anyway thought though I would put a few settings pics up so you can see how I did somethings on this piece like the transparency setting for the lacy collar and bits and pieces I hope it may also help someone else down the road and that makes it even better.

and the transparency settings for the tool and the render menu

and the Adjustments and Filters

Some of the Stuff that went into PS for composite. I ended up in such a hurry to finish at the very last min that I forgot to save so I have just the Final image and a few of the BPR render passes from ZB. I also lost a layer as usual and lost the work I did to lighten the inside of the tent so came out much more dark than I would of liked. That is a habit I must learn to break for some reason I always lose a layer out of an imageā€¦.rushing too much I think.

Canvas Model SnapShot (preview) pass

Best Render pass

BPR Render with Adjustments and BPR Filters pass

Mask Pass

Depth Pass

Shadow Pass

This is the final image I wish I had at least at this point. I would of liked more like a pond or water near that rock, better background that was a LightCap bg and a few other props on him and of course more characters but sometimes I get too far ahead of myself wanting all that and knowing I am not ready to make characters like that. This is something I need to learn and have been trying to learn more anatomy and speed sculpting these last few weeks. Although I took a few days off from 3d and graphic art really because I really messed my body up lol.

in the end I almost wished I would of went Black and white to keep with the era of Creature from the Black Lagoon. I painted a bit of a make shift pond/river and put a little reflection to it and blended the bg a little with the model.

Anyway if you want to see some of the other images like close ups of the HD geometry that I don't know if you can see but he does have it lol and the turntable of him please click here #59

OMG, what phenomenal work, "and wit"!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your intensive process.

Thank you so much Oloyd your words are so kind. NP I really enjoyed doing this I hope they have another challenge soon just love doing those I learn so much. You take care and of course happy ZBrushing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234