Default Twisted Horror (Silence of the Lambs) Hannibal Lecter the Free Food Sampler Clerk

I had this idea of Hannibal Lecter of Silence of the Lambs serving free samples at a twisted version of a wholesale place like Costco. Maybe he's serving some poor guy's liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti by the refridgerator aisle with hints of the dead guys body in the fridge behind him.

Member Follow User Gallery

Finger food with real fingers like those tiny hot dogs.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Ha ha, this one sounds like it will be interesting. What's cooking? Liver and onions maybe?

Great thinking, Costco would definitely add some whimsical irony element to the overall feel.

Good luck, and happy Zbrushing!

Oooooh I like it! I can see it now...
    Customer: "Wow, tasty. So, what's in this?"
    Lecter: "Red curry powder, shallots, and the spleen of the last guy who didn't buy 15 boxes these Jamaican Meat Pies!"
    Terrified Customer: "Okay okay! I'll take 75!!"
    Lecter: "Cleanup on aisle 6."

Seriously though, I'm excited to see the results.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Lmao love this sooo much. My husband always eats those things, but not me uh huh no way lol, you never know where it came from really even if they have the box, they never seem to have an empty one, and you never know what they did with them before they put it on display. I have even had a person go after me in a store trying to get me to eat it that was crazy.

Love your idea and because of my experiences makes it even more creepy. Love it. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with it.

just a thought sometimes they have table cloths on the table or cart maybe have an arm or some blood or something coming out from beneath the table cloth or out from underneath the cart they are using.

good luck and Happy ZBrushing!

@tryan: haha. I like the finger foods idea. I was thinking the chianti/fava beans/and liver more parallel to the film. But might make it go way out there too with human body parts. I remember he liked to cook his meals and was thinking of making a classy cannibal meal. lol

@RogerPlude21: Thanks for your comment. Liver and onions. lol

@ChatchKeeBatchKee: Thanks for your comment.

@neocount73: hahaha. nice. Thanks for your comment.

@Seavannah: Interesting, my wife always brings me the samples, we could care less, but you're right; you never really know... lol. Thanks for you comment. I like the idea of the body parts beneath the curtain, like a twisted version of those Girl Scout cookie stands.

---

Here's an update on Hannibal's face. I was also thinking to have something like Hannibal Farms with his eye logo on the box and a sign that says "My mother always said, it's always good to try new things"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hannibal.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	378396  

Oh jeeze, you can practically hear him making the slurping noises! Excellent job.

nice head.