New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Twisted Horror (Pumpkinhead) - Officer of the law

First time participating in a ZbrushCentral challenge. I'll be creating pumpkinhead as a police officer with a potential gremlin sidekick. I'm envisioning a shoot out, but it might be more low key depending on time. Best of luck to everyone competing! Cheers!

Some reference I'll be using.

Jsculpts

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

lol love it. Best keep an eye on his deputy lol. This sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck and happy ZBrushing.

Default You're the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Seavannah View Post
    lol love it. Best keep an eye on his deputy lol. This sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck and happy ZBrushing.

"Deputy" - I think I might go ahead and change this to a western! Policeman would be boring compared to a sheriff and his deputy Cheers!
    Jsculpts

Member Follow User Gallery

Jsculpts- Cool!....I'm looking forward to seeing your model of PumpkinHead.. I also picked to do PumpkinHead for my entry. I didn't realize how crazy this character looks on some of the references I've found.

Yeah man, I was digging through all of the movie options and thought Pumpkinhead looks the coolest Can't wait to see your submission as well! This'll be a fun competition!
    Jsculpts

Hey JSculpts - This idea sounds like a lot of fun. I'm excited to see your westernized version of the characters.

Not sure if you wanted to go this morbid route but here's an idea (feel free to shoot it down of course ) - if you make the gremlin deputy, he could be wearing a pair of wooly chaps made of Mogwai fur. Best of luck to you on the challenge!