Default Twisted Horror (Nightmare on Elm street) - Freddy as a Massage Therapist

Hello, Everyone! This is my first time posting on the ZBrush Central forums, as well as partaking in a competition. I feel that this is a great opportunity for me, and I would like to do more competitions like this in the future!

I have been playing around with a few different ideas and I decided to go with Freddy Krueger as a Massage Therapist. I came across an image that has a good setup for a scene, and I just quickly etched in Freddy on top of the image.

Original Image:

Altered Image:

It is very, very roughly painted over - I added some wounds on the patient, and massage oil/lotion in Freddy's left hand.

I will begin post w.i.p's as soon as I can!

I first thought that`s salt instead of lotion.. anyways, looking very relaxing. Ouch! Nice idea!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Like your concept, I'm also sculpting a concept with freddy, interesting to see your version

Nice touch with the knives

Good luck!

Member Follow User Gallery

Nice I always say a real massage hurts while its being done, but feels great afterwards. In this case, it will hurt while and after :P Great stuff, keep it up Wanting to see more
    Jeannot Landry

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

I have gotten some time to start working on Krueger today, spent about 2 hours getting the basic shape of the face, and around another hour to get the teeth made.

Here is a quick BPR render in different views. Really, really early stage still on the model just getting the shapes in. Still needs a bit of refining, and then start the deterioration in the skin.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Krueger_Profile.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	286.7 KB 
ID:	379219   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Krueger_threequarter.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	334.6 KB 
ID:	379220   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kruger_FrontView.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	363.1 KB 
ID:	379221  

New Member Follow User Gallery

aahh.. poor lady on the bad.. hahaah not very smart giving her body to a person with some knife instead of fingers to massage... hahaha great (and painfull) idea.

Some more updates on the character - I have completed the detailing for the face. It took a few days and countless hours rummaging through references trying to get good angles to work from as reference. A quick render of the results:

Full Character view (Basic pose for now) - The rest of the clothing is being planned out still, and the claw are currently being worked on.

Basic sculpting breakdown for Freddy:

Here are some additional items that I have been working on the side for the scene:

These are just blocked out for the time being, refinement of detail will come later!

It's been awhile since I've posted I've had to put it off for awhile and now I'm rushing through everything. My apologies for not taking step-by-step instructions for each piece that I've been working on right now, but I gave a basic description as to what I did for each of the following pieces. Still a lot of work to do before the final deadline of the submission, but I thought I'd do a quick update before then.

Here's the Claw and the parts that went into it:

Name:	Hand.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	383573   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shoes.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	383576  

Here's a couple more updates, the arms and the shoes. The shoes are using the Onitsuka Tiger all white as reference; the logos for that. (Copyright was a concern to me but it's not going to be used for distribution, just for art). I misplaced the logo alpha's used, but they are the straight forward Onitsuka logo.

Finally, here's the basic block out for the whole scene:

What's in the scene zoomed out:

Going to finish polishing up the characters, then move on the the rest of the props. More updates soon!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Lol I do not want to go to this spa laws no! love it and the concept. Love that face on Freddie and the pose of the guy on the table. Good luck to you!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Pretty cool dude
    Chris R

Before I post the final render, I just wanted to show this result of the polypaint:

Name:	FinalRender.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	361.5 KB 
ID:	384144  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast