New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Twisted Horror (13 Ghosts)

Hello all,

I am thinking of doing the Juggernaut from 13 Ghosts as an 1884 rock star singer. I imagine him in a leather rock star out fit that shows most of his bullet wounds. I am also imaging him in an epic signing pose. Tell me what you think.

New Member Follow User Gallery

I think this would be a great idea. I love that character. Great movie too from what I recall I can't wait to see your interpretation!

Default (Quick pose sketch)

Here is a quick sketch I did to brain storm some different poses. This is the best one so far. Tell me what you think.

Default Face concept

Know that I have decided what pose I am going to use, I have blended two photos together and painted on them a little bit to get a younger looking rockstar juggernaut face. Know its time to get into Zbrush!

Default Base mesh

Hello all,

I finally had some time to sculpt this morning. Here is a few pics of a base mesh. I would love some feed back before I pose the mesh and add the detail. Thanks!

Member Follow User Gallery

Thats a decent start, what stands out to me is the width of the chest, how far apart the arms are. imo this is making the arms appear short.

Sculpting a Tpose can be tricky, you might want to explore the character first in a pose.
    Try using z-remesher to give you a low poly base mesh, something around 2000 polys.
    Then using the move brush and transpose tool focus on the silhouette of the pose.

Good luck and keep going

Default Update

Hello all,

I haven't had as much time as I would of liked for this competition but I am still having a bunch of fun! I know its a little late but I have a few updated pictures. I hope to have a complete sculpt and render before the dead line tonight.

Default Final

Well here it is! Thanks for all of the help and great information. I have learned a lot cant wait for the next one!