ZBrushCentral

Blue Crab

Hi everyone.

I’d like to present my new work - the Blue Crab. As my previous work the “Sphynx cat” this Blue Crab continues series of works in my portfolio dedicated to “My favourite CG Programs”. This time the picture is devoted to ZBrush, on of my main programs.

More pictures you can see on my website - http://www.texelstudio.com/blue-crab.html

I hope you like it!.
Enjoy it and good luck!

Attachments

crab_main_01.jpg

crab_01_resolition_952.jpg

crab_02.jpg

crab_03.jpg

crab_04.jpg

crab_05.jpg

More details…
crab_06.jpg

crab_07.jpg

Wow wonderful job on the crab! What program did you use to render? The render is well done too.

Stunning job!!! :+1:

For render I used 3ds max and vray. One image rendered 6 hours with a resolution 6000x2200 px.

I can’t stop looking at this. It really is amazing. Surprised it is not top row already really :D.

Stunning work!!
Cheers,
Selwy

Really cool work! This will be at the top my inspiration folder.

Wow, this is ridiculously good! :+1:

awesome stuff!

Fantastic job! Rendering is especially superb! To the Top Row! :+1:

Very nice

Thanks for your replies guys. Very nice to read this. That gives strength and desire to do more complex work.

Stunning picture, beautiful modelling and render! so crisp and perfect! well done!

Incredible work.

The only thing I don’t like is the sand. It looks too plain, but I suppose adding more geometry there to make it more realistic increases rendering time a lot.

nice sculpt and awesome render!

Hi Pavel,

Very cool job you did here!
I’ve a question about software. On your site, you’ve made a cat in Maya.
Here your renders vray = 3Dstudio. Why don’t you render in Maya?
And which program is the best or works just fine in making materials / textures?

Thanks!

Crab material / textures looking good, also the sand in my opinion. :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Dana