Default Twisted Horror (Psycho (1960)) - The Last of Us - Ellie deliver

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum.

I always visited here for many reasons, but just now I registered.

Well, I am a Game Designer in Brazil and, of course, a Game lover.

Since I was a little kid I mixed all histories, movies, with games, with books, and so on.

This time I got the opportunity to to mix one of my favorites video-game, The Last of Us, with my on of my favorite horror movies, Psycho.

The idea is,what should happen to Ellie if Norman Bates was a survivor and the responsable to delivery her to the FireFlies.
    Following his psychological structure that was shown in the movie, she would probably be dead in a couple of hours, but what if, in this strange world, Normans imaginary mom found a little friend? Since she is just a child I think that it is possible his internal mother not get jealous, and as a friend, he teach her all his murderer skills.

Well, this is the idea, The characters and paint are still in development.

I plan on taking the final render in Unity 3D, a picture and a Web player for real time turn around. I always worked with games, so I think I can make a better render in real-time.

Thank you very much.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

This is quite interesting, great game tha last of us!! about the final real time render, the rules say that everything must be done in zbrush, even the final render, the only 3rd paty program allowed is photoshop for post comp. Zbrush have some nice render options, light cap can give very nice results, hope this helps.