Default Twisted Horror (Nosferatu ) - Nosferatu the Pomegranate farmer

Finally decided to join the contest, my idea is to have Nosferatu as a pomegranate farmer, plan to play on the symbolism of the pomegranate, updates on the way!

Update!

A test of the rotted pomegranate, Nosferatu will be holding this(might redo it) in one had and a basket of them in the other. WIP images on there way!

Heres the Bust so far, WIP will be uploaded soon!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pomegranateTEST.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	379911  

Default some WIP!

Default How I make my blood droplets

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloodTut.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	379984  

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

really cool blood effect man. Though it almost looks like it's in motion, if that's what you were going for then it looks good, but if it's just dripping straight down, then those two drops on the right might need to be straightened a bit, or you could maybe try using the gravity slider in the deformation tab, that always gets some cool effects for dripping stuff i think. anyway, just a suggestion, it's looking pretty good so far. keep up the good work.
    Jeff Stanislawski | Senior Artist at Gaming Corps
    online portfolio

New Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_stan View Post
    really cool blood effect man. Though it almost looks like it's in motion, if that's what you were going for then it looks good, but if it's just dripping straight down, then those two drops on the right might need to be straightened a bit, or you could maybe try using the gravity slider in the deformation tab, that always gets some cool effects for dripping stuff i think. anyway, just a suggestion, it's looking pretty good so far. keep up the good work.
    I never even thought to use the gravity slider in the deformation tab, awesome thanks!

Default Wip

Starting to add some pores and texture to the skin. I masked some areas while using Surface > Noise. Then using SmoothPeaks I refine it. more WIP on the way.