New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Twisted Horror (Saw) Billy The Puppet as a magician

Hello everyone, sorry for the late entry in the twisted horror competition. So for my idea I've decided to take the famous puppet named Billy. The scene I would like to place him in involves Goldin's box sawing trick. He is going to be standing on steps in front of a box containing his very own creator, Jigsaw. Billy would be in the process of sawing him in half while he screams out in pain.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Sounds like fun but be careful making to too much like the movie. I hope to see some WIPs of this sounds cool. Good luck and have fun!

So in order to keep from getting too close to the move I decided to change things. Billy is still going to be a magician with Criss Angel attributes. The difference is he will be floating in the same manner Criss does. He will be holding a rabbit head with the spine hanging down in one hand and a magicians hat in the other.

Here is some of my concept art:

This is the method I used to create him was pretty basic. Started with ZSpheres and the I polished out the form with the standard/move/clay build brushes.

Creating the clothes was fun. Once the form was complete I posed him. From there I created the clothes using the topology tool with his body as the canvas.

Here is an updated version of my work.

Here is an update on my work. Finished some props and now on to the set.

I feel as if the pose isn't strong enough or at least the silhouette is not great. Either way I have a lot of work to do and hope that it gets done in time. If its not finished in time I plan on posting so that everyone might be able to see the finished product and critiques can be sent my way.

Happy ZBrushing everyone and good luck.