ZBrushCentral

Creature Designs

Hello folks!

Here is my latest work.
I sculpted and textured this beast in Zbrush, shading and the final render in Modo.

I attached also my other work without the watermark.

Hope you like it! :slight_smile:
Follow me on Facebook

Creature Design for a personal project.

copyright © Ken Barthelmey. All right reserved.

Attachments

creatureDesign2.jpg

wip1.jpg

wip2.jpg

07.jpg

These are absolutely fantastic.

Awesome work. I’d love to see your painting techniques.

Awesome work :+1:

I soooo want to pet it! Love these! They have so much life to them.

WOW! That four eyed bat monster thingy is the most awesome thing ever.

:+1:

This is awesome! I like your work, happy to see you here and ZBrushing! looking forward to see the next sculpt! :+1:

Your work is mind-blowing! I hope to achieve such quality some day. Thanks for posting!

sweet design and textures.

Well, I have seen your artworks previously and all are incredible. You’ve got amazing talent and knowledge about this type of characters modeling. The quality & detail of sculpt suggests that you are either mid or senior level artist. Please let us know where you work at present and would be very thankful if I can see some tutorials from you to learn more about character modeling.

very nice!

Thank you people for the nice comments!

@Joe Black: Thanks! I basically use the same painting techniques as Kurt Papstein in his tutorial.

@narendraK: Thank you! I’m a freelance Creature designer and Concept Artist. I recently worked on The Maze Runner (2014) for 20th century Fox.

Wow i love your work, your digital and creature work…But i am a little curious. What material and light did you used in zbrush?

The texture is breathtaking…:eek:

I am also curious about the light you used, it looks great

wow awesomeeeee :o

Nice looking creatures! :+1: