ZBrushCentral

DarkMessiaH - Sketchbook

Hi Guys…i’m David and i come from Italy…i’m a nooooob (i wanna be a professional modeler :evil:) so be gentle with me!:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

lately other posts will come with some stuff… hope you enjoy it as i enjoyed during the creation process!

please comments and critiques needeeeeed :smiley:

First…this is a sculpt that i did some time ago…it’s an alien head that i did just for practice based on a drawing (sorry i don’t remember the author :|)

Clay

Color

Another personal project…L’Ecorchè…starting with the skull :smiley:

PQS0znF.jpg

Another little sculpt…this one is a digital representation of a Riace Bronze - the Younger one (you can find them at the National Museum of Magna Graecia.

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

riace_bronze_03.jpg
riace_bronze_01.jpg
riace_bronze_02.jpg

another render just for fun :slight_smile:

Mn8AzIS.jpg

cheers!
-DM

Hi all…i want to share with you guys a couple of project of mine…did them during my spare time…hope you find them interesting :slight_smile:

the first one is a concept that i did while studying hard surface techniques in ZBrush…i had in mind a armored-like Kabal :smiley:
BPR_Render_2.jpg
and that’s the final rendering done in Keyshot (comp in PS)
KabalKeyshotForWeb_2.jpg

Attachments

BPR_Render.jpg

KabalKeyshotForWeb_2.jpg

and this is a wip i’m currently working on right now

ZBrush ScreenGrab02.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpgZBrush ScreenGrab0.jpg

and a little comp

critics are welcome!:smiley:

So cool version of spider man! Great proportions and interpretation. That are spider arms for sure.
If it would be finished work I would like to see him in asymetrical pose. But it’s a wip so it’s alrighht :slight_smile:

thanks nebular :smiley:

just a hard surface doodle (a bicycles pump)…keeeeeep practicing :slight_smile:

and that’s another wip…time to paint that bad guy! :slight_smile:

and that’s the polypainted version…hope you like it :slight_smile:

Hi all guys!!
another character…i had really fun during the process :slight_smile:
I did this character because i fell in love with raf grassetti character design…just after seeing that model i tought “WOW that’s freaking awesome!” and that’s what came out :slight_smile:

Hope you like it!

Hi all guys!I want to show you a wip I am working on right now…hope you like it :slight_smile:

for now…just a screengrab
ZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpg

Whoa ! Love the pose and the character

and now…i call it done and move to another project :slight_smile:

RGEaUH9.jpg
wbdyRVS.jpg

Attachments

davide-filianoti-orcf (1).jpg

davide-filianoti-whiteclayorc (1).jpg

Wow, that Orc is amazing! You’ve got to tell me how you did the skin details and painting. I’d love to know. Absolutely brilliant. :+1:

Really Really Nice!