ZBrushCentral

Danpants - Ooodles & Doodles

Hey,

I decided to put all my Oodles and Doodles here. Enjoy your visit.

Attachments

danpants_alien_01.jpg

danpants_alien_02.jpg

danpants_alien_03.jpg

danpants_alien_04.jpg

Been doing a lot of anatomy studies and decided to take a break tonight and do a quick doodle. Will try to do another one tomorrow night.

danpants_doodle_06.jpg

Dropping off another doodle 3-4hrs and 1 hr composite (still learning). Tried to do something more simple this time. C&C Welcomed. Thanks.

doodle_bat.jpg

Another doodle, didn’t have time to finish it, hopefully I can finish working on it on my next day off. Zbrush+PS approx. 3-5hrs so far.

wip_danpants.jpg

cool works :smiley:

Love the new layout. I am dropping off some accessories I did recently. Trying to spend more time in Zbrush. Going to try to do a full character soon…:smiley:

gray_unity_belt_new.jpg

Dropping off another doodle, this was started for Comic Con. I started to mess around with Zbrush’s Quadshaders /BPR /Render Settings on this model. Next I want to learn more about polypainting/texturing in ZBrush.

I have been playing around with Polypainting and Spotlight in ZBrush. Here is a quick test I did. Zbrush+PS. Going to test out SSS shaders next.

Dropping off a current project. Trying to do hard surfaces, insert meshes, and alphas/stamps in Zbrush.

titan027.jpg

I really like the look of this guy. he looks really brutal.

Thanks- LeoAMD

Been a while since I last posted. I have been practicing my proportions in order to do a full character since then and learning more about composting. Happy Zbrushing!
preview4.jpg

Dropping off another doodle, rendered in Zbrush, comp’d in photoshop. Can’t wait for ZB4R7!!!

danpants_008.jpg

Another doodle rendered in Zbrush using BPR, comp’d in photoshop. I am still trying to make my own texture shader in order to render my textures in Zbrush.

knife_post.jpg

Been very busy, I finally had time to do a quick texture render in Zbrush, comp’d in Photoshop. I used GOZ for texturing and Uv’s created in Zbrush. Tested it out on an old model.

danpantsr_alein_render_post2.jpg

Head Sculpt -

danpants_head_01.jpg

Concept I was working on.

creature_011.jpg

Quick Character Concept I am working on/off.
Punisher7.jpg

Another Doodle: Been a while.
final_vray_comp2.jpg

gray4.jpg
color.jpg

Dropping off another doodle.

bat_009.jpg

Godzilla Fan Art I did for a friend who said it would be cool if I did Godzilla.

danpants_godzilla_final5.jpg