ZBrushCentral

PengL-art

Hello everyone,
I’m a 3D artist from the Gameloft Ltd–Beijing Branch, this is my first time to publish a personal work in ZBcentral, It’s about a battle-hardened hero.
I used Maya to finish the basic model, also the sculpt detials and diffuse color were done in Zbrush, and used MR of Maya to render.
Hope you like it !

Attachments

pengl-hero-head.jpg

1 Like

Awesome!!

The high model

pengl-hero-head-zb.jpg

Very cool ! :+1:

Haven´t seen this one mate, all I can say is Freaking awesome!!!

Fat man
Hi,guys! This’s my latest personal work, I’m inspired by a movie watched long ago, it’s about a legend of gangsta rap singer. Though he was born in a single parent family, and been in prison for drug trafficking in a young age, he was inspired by this different life experience and awaken his music talent, and became a great singer. The image is not fully referred to the singer, but I just want to show you such a person, I hope you can feel it and like it through the work!
Fat_man.jpg

Fat_man_cs.JPG
Fat_man_clothing.jpg
Fat_man_head_zb.jpg

The whole work is sculptured in Zbrush, and synthesized in Photoshop, the sculpture are mostly done with the defaulted brushes except two of them that i made myself, the picture below has the steps and introductions on how the two handmade brushes are made:

Fat_man_brush_xl.jpg

The biggie sculpt is great!

cool!!
I like it :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work

nice work:+1:

Great work! Nice portfolios!

Nice stuff! I particularly like how natural the last guy looks. Very good and clean work!

Great Biggie sculpt!

Also, I really like how you made the seam. Thanks for the workflow :slight_smile:

Great sculpt and nice alpha brush :), thx for sharing. Keep it up :+1:

Hello YOU,

:smiley: very cool calm expression. i dont like the super huge image size,
disturbing. showing cropped features would help your audience -
face looks natualistic… no critic on that part…

FOX

Wow. Nice stuff! Love this work.

Nice, very good job :slight_smile:

This is amazig how long have you been using zbrush and thanks for the workflow breakdown