New Member Follow User Gallery
    Content for Mature Audiences only. Click to view

Mature Audiences adults only! cg film character.

this is one of the three main characters of a film project currently in progress. seeing as the film is not mine, i can tell you no more than that her name is mirroku. this particular character is my main project at the moment, and am glad to say that the finished film will have a deluxe edition with a 3d print of the above model. ill post updates and images as my superiors allow, but they are keeping the project pretty secret. i myself know only a few bits of the story. one last thing for the moment. we are seeking another character artist. one of our own has quit the project due to the birth of her son. i can be reached at mcbainzeb@gmail.com. be aware that the nature of this film would require that you are able and willing to model scenes of explicit sex and violence. no more information will be released regarding the film unless you are hired on, wich will require sample work, which we will provide the details on.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Interesting concept, seems to look a bit fetishist
    will look out for updates

New Member Follow User Gallery

the film will actually only have a couple sex scenes as a bonus, its more focused on action. had to show what the fans like though, lol