Quote Originally Posted by Dryn View Post
    Thanks guys, glad you like it!

I've uploaded the matcap onto here -
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwngge
    Thanks heap for sharing!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thank your so much for the share bro!!!!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Amazing

Thank you so much for the shader and this workflow video. Perfect timing. I was just having a hard time on sculpting cloth and male anatomy. Much appreciated.

Really helpful. thank you for sharing the process.... we are also looking forward to your process of making hair and texturing process... could you please also share those too?
    Nirmalendu Paul
    Lead Character Artist in Bandai Namco Singapore studio
    My Portfolio

Thank you so much for this! You really make it look simple!

Quote Originally Posted by nirmalendu_paul View Post
    Really helpful. thank you for sharing the process.... we are also looking forward to your process of making hair and texturing process... could you please also share those too?

Yeah I would love to do a video of that sometime soon, specifically for both beards and longer hair... I expect I will release one soon! It might be paid downloadable training material / and/or a DVD.

Also, nice videos Brad! Learned some cool tricks and things in there.

These are great resources. Thanks very much and Happy Christmas all.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks to the ND and zbrush team for putting these together, really appreciate it!

A question with the cloth sculpting for Micheal- In the latter stages of sculpting more fine creases and such you see in the TLoU models, do you still use the same technique or alphas mixed in etc? If alpha do you have any tips on creating those for fine creases?

I'd be interested in a training DVD! My vote would go to a realtime character focusing on the torso(cloth) up- the face sculpting for TLoU is awesome!

Default THX a Mil

Thanks a million... keep them coming...
    ziggy@zerografx.com[COLOR=DarkOrange][B]
    www.zerografx.com[COLOR=DarkOrange][B]
    www.artstation.com/artist/ziggy[COLOR=DarkOrange][B]

Quote Originally Posted by nsb View Post
    Thanks to the ND and zbrush team for putting these together, really appreciate it!

A question with the cloth sculpting for Micheal- In the latter stages of sculpting more fine creases and such you see in the TLoU models, do you still use the same technique or alphas mixed in etc? If alpha do you have any tips on creating those for fine creases?

I'd be interested in a training DVD! My vote would go to a realtime character focusing on the torso(cloth) up- the face sculpting for TLoU is awesome!
    Glad you like it.. Yeah might be doing a training video with gc-academy.net specially for head sculpting, but it'd be a full torso. But hey it's xmas vacation right now, so just chilling out for a bit

Anyway, for fine creases it's basically a continuation with the standard brushes on a smaller scale using the same techniques as on a larger scale... ideally so it doesn't break the flow or feel to your sculpt.

Hope that helps!

Great information and tutorials, I feel more confident in tackling drapery now! thanks for the matcap share it looks great!

Great work guys.

Just wondering Brad how you would translate that gate into an ingame asset as its quite a complicated piece of geometry. I assumed it would be alphad rather than a piece of geometry or a building block peice?

Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks to team over at Pixologic for hosting us, and working with us to make the videos happen. I had a great time!

@Goobatastic; Regarding in game usage, usually this will get baked to an alpha texture yes. I've actually got great results using Z-Remesher on this object for software rendering. Z-Remesher and a little hand optimization will create a nice high LOD as well.

Brad
    Brad | portfolio / blog: BRADfolio.com

Cheers for the reply Brad

These videos are great! Is there going to be a follow up of the clothing video, taking it further and working on small details?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast