ZBrushCentral

Alan Sales' work (breakdown on Pg. 3)

Hi everyone!

I want to show you guys some pieces I’ve been working recently.
This model was made in a workshop with Rafael Grassetti. I use zbrush for sketch the primary shapes, small details, pose and part of the textures. Rendered in Vray.
Concept by Riiick http://cghub.com/images/view/534055/

862_max.jpg

Close

821_max.jpg

I also did a Zbrush clay render to show more views of the model.
481_max.jpg

Attachments

821_max.jpg

481_max.jpg

Impressive work mate.

This one was for the CGHUB Character Forge 27 - Art of Iain McCaig. I’m a big fan of Iain’s artwork so I couldn’t miss that. Based on his concept of a young Amidala, i tried to capture an innocent look on her face.

5V0zn.jpg

5V5S4.jpg

Zbrush bpr fun

343_max.jpg

Zbrush viewport

900_max.jpg

Hope you guys like it! :smiley:

Attachments

343_max.jpg

900_max.jpg

Stunning work! I saw you working hard and the results are great! keep it up, Alan!

Brilliant work!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great job! very nice models indeed! respect!:+1:

Just two words: TOP ROW.
Excellent!

Cool works!

Cinoklu, ][-][4Z4R][)), Uber ,Lexxx69 - Thank you guys for the compliments.

BNSouza - You’re always encouraging me, dude, thanks for that!

Vir Norin - Thanks for the words . I’m really flattered.:smiley:

Excellent work! :+1:

Thank you webhead!

I love your rendering of Ian’s piece :slight_smile: Very beautiful

Intervain - thanks a lot! That work is very special to me! I’m following your work since your amazing AC models! Your ladies were a great inspiration for Iain’s piece.

Really amazing works! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Outstanding work, my friend!

Great respect for your work!

It would be awesome if you could provide more info about how ZBrush was used and your techniques. Some ZBrush screens, too!

Andrei Poddubny, rdubya82, digitalmax - Thank you guys for the words, much appreciated!

aurick - thanks for the interest! I’m making a breakdown right now, I would love to share something of my techniques!

THANK YOU, Zbrushcentral! I can’t thank you guys enough for the support! I’m going to post the making of as soon as possible!

Nice Work Indeed