ZBrushCentral

La Amenaza Sueca

Hey everyone!

It’s been a long time since I posted anything here. Had some time to finish a piece during the holidays.
I visited Mexico earlier this year and of course there was lots and lots of wrestling masks being sold everywhere, so I felt I had to make a mexican wrestler when I got back. So I ended up making this piece. Since I’m Swedish I thought why not make it a Swedish Mexican wrestler? Made sense. Hope you guys like it! Happy Holidays!

The original image is 2500x3640px, so if you want to see all the detail make sure to look at it in full rez here.

Attachments

wrestlers.pixologic.jpg

Nacho Libre :smiley:
It looks great. His body looks very realistic I like it.

This is awesome!

Cool and nice work.
The correct form to write the title is: La amenaza sueca.

:+1:

Very nice! I love the subject and execution. Grymt jobbat :slight_smile:

Real nice piece!!

Corrected. Cheers dude! :slight_smile:

Mostly when people show wrestlers/bodybuilders etc. they sculpts has all muscles buffed and streched whitch not looks naturaly. Your art has one of best muscle “tension” Ive ever seen. Great execution of anatomy and amazing render. Love to see how naturaly look the torso of bigger one :slight_smile:

sorry 4 my english :frowning:

Great job! As a finn I could tell right away characters were swedish! :wink:

abishai:
Indeed! :slight_smile: Love that movie. Thanks!

mikho:
Cheers dude!

morrisCowboy:
Thanks! Love your work btw. Är du kvar på Milford förresten? Hälsa Johan och Jonas!

Tristanartform:
Thanks man! :+1:

b2przemo:
That was the idea, thank you. I’ve seen my share of muscley-men so I thought I’d do something more realistic and give them 30% body fat instead of 3%. Not saying I’m never gonna do a 3% body fat muscley man. :laughing:

HerraPuputti:
Ha ha! Sure you did! Hard to do a comeback when Finland’s doing a lot better than Sweden when it comes to most things, so… :laughing: Thanks btw.

ZGrab03.jpgZGrab04.jpgZGrab07.jpgZGrab08.jpg

Riktigt snyggt gjort. :slight_smile:

Tackar! :+1:

A lot of people ask me if there’s a way to work with quads in MD and unfortunately there isn’t. However there are a few way to work around this problem, one of them is using ZRemesher in Zbrush. I wrote a short tutorial explaining it here (bottom of the page): http://www.cgfeedback.com/cgfeedbac…read.php?t=3382