ZBrushCentral

UFC Champ

Just wanted different eyes on this for critique. Did not apply any asymmetrical work yet

Likeness based on current UFC Women’s Champion Ronda Roussey

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg
4.jpg

Hi, arm is too short, shoulder in particular

Thank you for that. Went ahead and made them longer:

7.jpg

Attachments

7.jpg

Tried to push the skin a bit and also tried to get a better eye render

11.jpg

She looks dangerous:+1:

Don’t know if you’re familiar with Ronda Rousey, but she is a pretty savage woman. Definitely one of my favorite fighters

15.jpg

Great resemblance. I got a chance to see her fight for the first time and then saw your image and had to double take, nice job.:+1:

Thanks for that. I’m still trying to tweak some things to get the likeness better. Her nose and jaw line is giving me a lot of problems

17.jpg

Been a while since I worked on her, but just quickly threw in a hair place holder to give me an idea how to approach it

24.jpg

quick update

28.jpg

Sorry for my question.
How will you make curly hair?

No worries man, its cool. I was actually looking at your technique and planned on using that for her hair.

Did a bit more work to the face

38.jpg

Still trying to work on her likeness

42.jpg

I recently jumped back into this project after a long break. Like my progress, but still not completely happy with it. Critiques encouraged

50.jpg

Fibermesh is very frustrating for me, so if anyone knows of any decent tutorials please let me know. Thanks.

53.jpg

This is how I work (so far) with fibermesh:

mask the area of the head where you want hair

polygroup masked

then select that area and mask in smaller pieces and make polygroups out of those pieces following the kind of hair you want to make

select, mask, and deselect (make sure the piece where you want hair first is masked)

go to fibermesh

take the basic option, I’m not an expert, but this is what I keep in mind:

coverage is how thick the hair is

segments is the amount of places where each fiber bends, this is only for the preview mode, you might see it in angles, but when you bpr, it looks smooth, more segments means also more polygons.

the amount, lenght and gravity are specific to each case, but I recommend to leave it wih negative gravity, is easier to groom.

bpr with each change before accepting

you do each piece of the head, you get a different subtool for each piece, you groom them separatedly, first with the toss groom brush, first go to the brush pallette, then fibermesh, and adjust front collition from it’s default 50 to 18 or 6, depending on how tight against the scalp you want it to stick.

you groom each piece and after that, you use the blower brush and just click on each piece at the root once or twice to make it look less stiff and more random. fibermesh reacts to all subtools, so it’s better to groom each piece with the others hidden (except the head), it’s better to groom the lower layers of hair first, and the rest on top of those.

I hope it’s useful to you

cheers

super girl… really nicely done… at first look I realize that she must train a lot but with all this muscles she still is very beauty

gorgeous work man.love it.;):wink: