ZBrushCentral

Game of thrones_Kingslayer

I made Jaime Lannister in Game of Thrones.
Realtime rendered in marmoset 2

Attachments

jaimelannister_2.jpg

jaimelannister_3.jpg

jaimelannister_4.jpg

jaimelannister_5.jpg

jaimelannister_1.jpg

1 Like

This is so ridiculously good. So, so good.

The likeness to the Kingslayer absolutely spot on. Great job.

Absolutely fan-ta-stic work, no words for that, Well, just two : top row :slight_smile:
Really inspiring work, thank you for sharing.

ps : How many poly count does it get for this render ? This is insane especially for the real time render.

MindBlown-1.jpg
Woah! Its very good! The realism and resemblance is uncanny! Good job sir!

Attachments

MIND_ce378b_1580087.gif

Sick!!!

this is amazing, love your attention to the details also , :+1:

Wasn’t one of his hands lopped off? :smiley:

Great Job! Top Row!

Excellent likeness:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Cheers!

Absolutely amazing work !

About the render in marmoset, did you use normal / detail maps , or just imported high poly models straight away.

Wow, man this is a outstanding piece of work! I can’t believe it that It is realtime. The sculpt has a good likeness of him. Very natural and very good!

Congrats! This is another TOP ROW for sure! Outstanding work!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great!

Very Cool, love the detail!

amazing looks just like the show character.

^^ on the “Mind Blown” lol

Great job on the character and clothing! Textures are just awesome! Could you tell me bit more about hair process in marmoset?
Cheers

That is extremely good, congratulations!

Congratz! But the sculpt can be improve for the fold. It’s symmetrical on both arms

For a game character it often makes sense to save on texture map space by using the same normal map on both arms. You could argue that next-gen machines and PCs have enough memory now, but I still imagine that’s his reasoning.

Good job.

Wow!

Wow, this is really impressive. Top row for sure.

Wow this is outstanding! Are you currently working for a game company?