Default WIP Realistic Nordic face Critique please!

I am self learning and trying to sculpt a realistic scandinavian male face... Please critique... I am at a place I have seen it for too long and I know there is something wrong but I cant tell.. :/
    I am aiming for Last of Us like quality so please be harsh.
    I know the pores are unfinished but the overall forms are really getting to me..

these are my refs

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Without measuring it, your proportions look off to me. Everything below the eyes needs to be compressed vertically into less space. I'm working on the 'eyes in the middle of the head vertically' school of thought here. That alone will make it all look better I think.

I tool the liberty of squashing the bottom off on in PS to show you what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Robb View Post
    I tool the liberty of squashing the bottom off on in PS to show you what I mean.
    Hey! Thanks for the crit Gordon!! I saw what you did there and realized that he did look off on the width and height so I tucked his jaw in a bit and viola!

Finally that that's done I can focus on the rest!
    Please Critique my WIP

New Member Follow User Gallery

way better!

Default Update: Hair, Beard and eyebrows added!

Beauty Shot
    Please Critique my WIP

New Member Follow User Gallery

It`s evolving, but you need some discreete polypainting on the areas where the fibers start to grow, the lips, maybe a little below de eyes.
    On the fibers you need a litle more lengh and direction variation and por thickness on the eyebrowns, those are quite thick on most of mans face.
    I`m, particularly, not a big fan of the groom tools, if I were you I`d aply more lengh and direction variation, a lot o gravity adjust with the move tool and maybe a transpose tool with some very shaded mask.
    The anatomy os the torso has to get a little better too, its too bony.
    Try to add some finer details too, like wrinkles on the expression lines that connect the nose and the mouth, the area below and beside the eye, the area between the two eyebrowns and maybe a little more on the forehead.