ZBrushCentral

My work on "Warframe"

Hello everyone,

I have wanted to share some of the art I have made for Warframe for a long time, but until now I haven’t really have the time.
Initially I did some Environment art and now I have moved to the weapons team :slight_smile:
I did the highpoly, lowpoly, textures, and material tweaks on all of these weapons. On some of the weapons I had the chance to concept, and do basic animations.

Don’t forget that it is a free to play game, and available on PC and PS4 : www.warframe.com

See you!
Lucas

ENV_Rocks.jpgGrineerFloors.jpgGrineerPillars.jpgGrineerAsteroidBases_02.jpgGrineerAsteroidBases_01.jpgGrineerBigMachinery.jpg

Attachments

ENV_Rocks.jpg

GrineerFloors.jpg

GrineerPillars.jpg

GrineerAsteroidBases_02.jpg

GrineerAsteroidBases_01.jpg

GrineerBigMachinery.jpg

GrineerSecurityPod_01.jpgGrineerSecurityPod_02.jpgGrineerTripod_01.jpgGrineerTripod_02.jpggrineerBulbousSmg_01.jpggrineerBulbousSmg_02.jpg

Attachments

grineerBulbousSmg_01.jpg

grineerBulbousSmg_02.jpg

GrineerSecurityPod_01.jpg

GrineerSecurityPod_02.jpg

GrineerTripod_01.jpg

GrineerTripod_02.jpg

Some more pictures

GrineerSecurityPod_01.jpgGrineerSecurityPod_02.jpgGrineerTripod_01.jpgGrineerTripod_02.jpggrineerBulbousSmg_01.jpggrineerBulbousSmg_02.jpg

Attachments

grineerBulbousSmg_01.jpg

grineerBulbousSmg_02.jpg

GrineerSecurityPod_01.jpg

GrineerSecurityPod_02.jpg

GrineerTripod_01.jpg

GrineerTripod_02.jpg

grineerCptVorPistol_01.jpggrineerCptVorPistol_02.jpgGrineerHandshotgunDragon_01.jpgGrineerHandshotgunDragon_02.jpgGrineerWeapon_TheKraken_01.jpgGrineerWeapon_TheKraken_02.jpg

Attachments

grineerCptVorPistol_01.jpg

grineerCptVorPistol_02.jpg

GrineerHandshotgunDragon_01.jpg

GrineerHandshotgunDragon_02.jpg

GrineerWeapon_TheKraken_01.jpg

GrineerWeapon_TheKraken_02.jpg

Infesteddualaxes_01.jpgInfesteddualaxes_02.jpgInfesteddualaxes_03.jpgInfesteddualaxes_04.jpgInfestedRifle_01.jpgInfestedRifle_02.jpg

Attachments

Infesteddualaxes_01.jpg

Infesteddualaxes_02.jpg

Infesteddualaxes_03.jpg

Infesteddualaxes_04.jpg

InfestedRifle_01.jpg

InfestedRifle_02.jpg

TennoDoubleBarrelSG_01.jpgTennoDoubleBarrelSG_02.jpgTennoHeavySword_01.jpgTennoHeavySword_02.jpgTennoHeavySword_03.jpgTennoHeavySword_04.jpg

Attachments

TennoDoubleBarrelSG_01.jpg

TennoDoubleBarrelSG_02.jpg

TennoHeavySword_01.jpg

TennoHeavySword_02.jpg

TennoHeavySword_03.jpg

TennoHeavySword_04.jpg

DUDE THIS WORK IS AMAZING. Plus you made all my favorite weapons so you get a double amazing for that the Synapse is my Favorite weapon :p.

Gorgeous forms! Topnotch work, congrats.

Stunning work!!
Cheers,
Selwy

Wow, a lot of inspiring stuff! These designs are very unique, I love the biomechanic touch and the weathered surfaces! Very good work man!

very nice!

WOW! Nice hard surface and organic props! Well done.

Wow!
Lovely stuff Lucas.
Your detailing is very slick and clean.
Would you care to give us some insight on the intricate detail and modelling process?

Epic work man! You’ve got some really beautiful and interesting designs happening in here! I think I’ll have to create a new inspiration folder!

Stunning hard edge work. Love the organic forms too. Great stuff.

WOOOOW Warframe I love how the art in the game is so Unique/Beautiful its great to see some of the wips, thanks for sharing Ive been looking for conceptart and 3D models of the game since it came out!!!

Amazing stuff!

Can you tell a bit about your workflow? I enjoyed especially the mechanical and organic mix in the Greneer weapons.

Thanks!

Wonderful stuff, Congrats! Thanks for sharing!!! =)

Wow, really great stuff. Thank you for sharing!

Hello there!!!
Thank you very much for your comments guys :slight_smile: And sorry for the late answer :S

I will try to see if I can post some textures in there :slight_smile:
And I will put a timelaps video of the sculpting process in the next post.

Here some new weapons I did :

GrineerM16_01.jpgGrineerM16_02.jpgGrineerM16_03.jpgTennoAntlerBow_01.jpgTennoAntlerBow_02.jpgSkins_halloween2013.jpg

Thank you again!
See you,
Lucas :slight_smile:

Attachments

GrineerM16_01.jpg

GrineerM16_02.jpg

GrineerM16_03.jpg

TennoAntlerBow_01.jpg

TennoAntlerBow_02.jpg

Skins_halloween2013.jpg