Quote Originally Posted by TBAzB View Post
    Thanks for the videos. Great tips

Now, I´m sure thats lightbox has a bug on mac!
    The instancing/aliasing/shortcut folder workflow to access these folder quickly inside lightbox (seen in part.1) don´t work for mac user.

Hope, pixologic update this behavior on mac soon!!!

No linked folders possible!
    -> mac users must navigate back- and foreword the folders inside lightbox manually. It´s a intense mouse-click solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryebrush View Post
    Yes, it's very frustrating that this (and some other things) don't work in the Mac version. Mac Zbrush files don't even have a proper icon. The Mac version feels like an after-thought sometimes... Please fix it, Pixologic!

Lots of other great tips here though. Thank you for sharing, Joseph & Pixologic!
    While it may not work as Joseph is describing on Windows, there is a way to get it to work on OSX. I posted about this in another thread a while back. Have a look http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...=1#post1018510.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

This is a goldmine! Thanks so much.

Member Follow User Gallery

Excellent, I´ll try this solution for mac users Thanks for the hint!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Truly fantastic! I am excited to see what will come with a new release of Zbrush

New Member Follow User Gallery

Most excellent, Joseph.
    It might not be as exciting as monster sculpt time lapses, but these are the peculiar and fiddly parts of ZBrush where tips go a long way.
    Just the right amount of info, length, and bonus points for a good recording with an even voice and no coughing in the mic.

Thanks Joseph and Pixologic, some of the most informative videos posted yet.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Wow

SO MANY USEFUL TIPS!
    I really enjoyed the variety here. From simple workflow solutions to complex IMM tips. I really like that last one in the third video on creating complex & torn cloth textures in your geometry. Very cool!

awesome !!!

this stuff is really great!!

The linked shortcuts aren't working for me on the Mac.

I notice the title of these videos is "ZClassroom" but if I go to the ZClassroom webpage I can't find these videos. It would be good if they could be added, that way it makes them easier to find.

A quicker way to clear out the Tool Palette is to hit the tiny little "R" button. It will remove everything except the currently selected tool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123