ZBrushCentral

Stiansch Sketchbook

Hi, I’m a games artist and wanted to make a dev. thread of my own. Hope you like my creations, I’ll try to post everything I make in ZBrush here!

To start off with I’ve spent the last couple of days getting into ZBrush rendering and compositing in Photoshop. The first model is a relatively quick sculpt for a trophy competition for the Animex Festival of Games and Animation at Teesside that ended up at second place!

And this one is an older piece from my days at Uni that I tried to re-render.

Attachments

Viking_Render.jpg

Animex_Trophy_Render.jpg

Love the design on the fat viking.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Continued with some render experimentation, the concept of the model is from a game idea I wrote a couple of years ago that I recently edited and got inspired to try sculpting one of the races. This guy is an example of what could have happened if evolution took another path.

I have plans to improve his body (and maybe construct the rest of him) and give him some more equipment and ornaments later.

Mowahari_Portfolio.jpg

I felt like I needed to take this guy a little further, so I gave him some more equipment and rerendered him. Now I think he looks a bit more alive than earlier - time to move on!

Mowahari_Comp2.jpg

Very nice.

@MosleyHarmless Thanks!

Stoat_Render_Small.jpg

Another rerender and upgrade of an older character, first time I’m trying to render fur. Not 100% satisfied with it, but it feels alright for the first time. The character is a stoat guard, inspired by Mouseguard and Overgrowth.