ZBrushCentral

Extrapolations

I had a lot of fun doing this one. I took an old project of mine, did a unified skin of it in Z and sent it to Vue Infinite 11 for texturing and rendering. After that I took it to Foto Sketcher and did 5 different variations to use as blending layers in Photoshop and this was the result. It is rendered against Stonemason’s Dystopia city. I had been getting reacquainted with Z brush by going through Melea’s thread and ran across a trick I had forgotten about. The unified skin at 0 smooth to produce a Lego effect. Directly inspired by Melea and a group of people that inhabit the forum I am calling the Experimentalists :smiley:

This thread is dedicated to the experimenters of the forum and to the late Bas Mazur. The name of the image is Monolith - The Cubist’s Revenge.

Tom

Attachments

Monolith - The Cubist's Revenge.jpg

Unique, Quite powerful and very expressive… :slight_smile:

Hey Tartan, very cool,powerful piece. I love the look! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Its been since February since I posted in this thread but thanks Guys! Here is an image that quite properly belongs in my “Postcards From Kohaku” Sculptris thread because it is part of the progression series of images but it also belongs here in Extrapolations. Once again heres to the Experimentalists ! That includes both of you and more and Always in this thread to the Late Great Bas Mazur :+1: This composition was done with Sculptris on the Hammerhead, Zbrush to mechanize it, Vue 11 infinite to render it, a mandelbub fractal render and a nasa image of the day. Everything put together in Photoshop:)