ZBrushCentral

Ninja and Samurai

Hi guys, I want to share with you shots of some characters that I did for “Chivalry medieval warfare”
Hope you’ll like it :wink:

and here is some zbrush shots

here is some samurai test render :slight_smile:

[HR][/HR]

Attachments

ccc.jpg

samurai_shot01.jpg

ninja_shot01.jpg

test_render.jpg

Outstanding Work!

I would love to see more of a breakdown on both the the portraits.

TOP ROW!!

impressive work !!!

Beautifully. Looks atmospheric :slight_smile:

realy nice !
good job !

Very good sculpts and great lighting in the renders. Nice work!

Right up there with the best imho. The only thing I would do is up the color for a test but it doesn’t really need it and that might take away from the realism:+1:

awesome!!

Here some of other of the zbrush shots :wink:

Hey KrisKelly3D - Thanks for your comments! Will show some more breackdowns a little bit later …

Amazing job dude! Love your stuff!

Wow man, I didnt know you are such a tough guy!!! And Pasha didnt show your works ever, what a bastard)) thats I call a level. I am fan of your samurai and ninja:evil:!!! I see you did cloth with a Marvelous Designer, what do you think about this program?
are the renders and posing are yours as well?? sorry for being snoopy, but I am very curious)

realy nice !
good job !

Thank to all of you guys! You are the BEST! :wink:

Hi Vlad :slight_smile: Thanks a lots dude for your compliments! Yeah - Marvelous Designer is a very cool soft for textile!
Yeah, all posing, camera, render etc I did myself with support of advices from my friends :slight_smile:
P.S. I’m a fan of your kickass art! :wink:

Good work

WOww :+1:

Amazing work on the armor, love it

Thank you guys! :slight_smile:

awesome work! I love that ninja***65281;

Hey Eugene! You did great work on DW!
Can I ask about your process for posing the highpolys? was it done with zbrush transpose master? or did you make a full rig for them?