ZBrushCentral

Emiel S Sketchbook

Hey guys, my name is Emiel Strijker and I’m a student at IGAD in the Netherlands. I am finally starting my sketchbook here so feel free to look around and comment/critique :smiley:

Starting with a work in progress of a great white shark. Created only using Zbrush and textured with polypaint.

Enjoy! :smiley:

Attachments

Shark2.jpg

Here is a Minotaur I am working on
BPR_Render2.jpg

I finished the polypaint on the gums and teeth, and I call it finished for now

Here is the turntable:

Making of the body:

Making of the gums and teeth:

Made a quick doodle, its some kind of female demon head :stuck_out_tongue:
Demonhead2.jpg

work in progress of a gladiator, and trying some render ideas

Here is a bust of an alien I really want to finish so I can send it to a 3D printing company, any suggestions?

cool alien …he looks like he belongs to an ancient race, a very old civilization

Thanks man! I don’t really have a backstory, but indeed reminds me of some ancient creature, thanks again :smiley:

Feedback on the anatomy is highly appreciated as I want 3D print this torso :slight_smile:
BPR_Render.jpg

great work!

i’m pretty new to anatomy but there a few things that doesn’t seem right:

• the clavicle looks a little bit deformed where the sternocleidomastoid connects.
  • serratus anterior might look more fan-like and be a little shorter.
  • the trapezius seems like its beneath the infraspinatus and the trapezius is a bit bulky.
  • the deltoid and the lower part of the abs look slightly strange too.

maybe i’m wrong but that’s what i noticed.

keep it up!

benjamin

@SoM80, thanks for the feedback, I have tried to apply all of the feedback given and some more points that bugged me, let me know what you think!

PS: I added his peepee just for reference so there is nothing missing :slight_smile:
Test2.jpg

The alien looks awesome! It looks as though it is Egyptian. Liking it a lot! Keep it up!

@Krgonzalez Thanks, the alien has indeed an Egyptian vibe :slight_smile: Keep your Zbrushing going :wink:

Update on my gladiator, added a belt, worked some on his body. Feet will be covered with shoes and much more detail to be added. Comments and critique are welcome! :smiley:

nice work :+1:

Thanks Roland Kaiser, looking at your work I see a great and creative artist so appreciate the comment!

the male torso is really great.:wink:

Thank you Diablo :slight_smile:

Update on my Gladiator, added new hands, weapons and working on a redesign of the helmet and face. Lot to be added but feedback is welcome!

really nice sculpt on the shield & body.maybe needs a little bit work on the feet.;):+1: