ZBrushCentral

Scote Work-in-Progress stuffs

1080px-bannerman-wip004.jpg
Hi Guys, so after few weekend of watching others cool stuffs. I kick myself on my personal stuff

Attachments

1080px-bannerman-wip004.jpg

1080px-bannerman-wip005.jpg431px-bannerman-head-wip005.jpg1080px-bannerman-body-wip005.jpg1080px-bannerman-head-wip005.jpg

Attachments

1080px-bannerman-wip005.jpg

1080px-bannerman-head-wip005.jpg

1080px-bannerman-body-wip005.jpg

431px-bannerman-head-wip006.jpg
enlarge

Few week ago I start a new project: Terminator 2 tribute. Try to get it semi-realist more then cartoon style. But style want some feel of comics book:
med-t800-wip009.jpg
med-t800-wip009-ortho.jpg

Need to retouch the eyes.

Hi Scote, I love the feel of this one. Not cartooned, but not realistic either. I think you hit what you were looking for. Everthing seems to fit i.e. the clothes are not too detailed as to challenge the head, the hair is the right style of sculpting for the rest of the model etc. Very cool version of Arnold as the terminator. Will keep an eye on ya. Best, Dragon.

WIP010

• Adding HDRI for based Reflection/Lightning. Keeping my Keylight only from previous light setup.
  • Refine the face
  • Refine the shader (no texture yet, need to unwrap UV soon)

t800-wip010-ortho2.jpg

Thanks Dragon. But I plan to add proper hair, not that placeholder Playmobil mesh eheh. I plan to refine the clothes more like the jacket need all that pockets and zippers.t800-wip010-ortho.jpg

Attachments

t800-wip010-ortho.jpg

t800-wip010-ortho2.jpg

I am into the ‘cartooned’ stuff, probably why I like it at this stage-:wink: However, your the MASTER on this piece and you and only you know what your going for. And so far, looks like you know what your doing, I know this one is going to turn out super ace-:+1:

cheers,

Will post a refine jacket soon

WIP 011

• Lighten the Skin shader
  • Refine a bit the Jacket: It's two sided now and have add a pocket. (redo the topology)

t800-wip011-ortho.jpg

Attachments

t800-wip011-ortho.jpg

New likeness project. Hope you see Potter actor in that image.

harry_p-torso001e.jpg

Very recognizable !

Thanks

med-harry_p-body-wip001.jpg

lrg-harry_p-torso-wip002.jpg

Add a small bend to his head, more a dark look at us.

What OURAN said. Still watching your ‘Arnold’-:wink:

Ahah I will come back to it. Just finish the Genisys project at work, I’m a bit full with Arnie stuff, so… you know lol

Did a quick sketch of the size of the scar and start getting him an expression, too cartonish I think. Need eyelashes.

lrg-harry_p-torso-wip003.jpg

New Character in development. Try a likeness of Nux character from Mad Max movie

lrg-nux-head-wip003.jpg
lrg-nux-torso_front-wip003.jpg
lrg-nux-body_front-wip003.jpg
lrg-nux-head-topology-wip003.jpg

Attachments

lrg-nux-head-wip003.jpg

lrg-nux-head-topology-wip003.jpg

lrg-nux-head-wip005.jpg
lrg-nux-torso_front-wip005.jpg
lrg-nux-body-wip005.jpg

Attachments

lrg-nux-head-wip005.jpg

lrg-nux-body-wip005.jpg

lrg-nux-head-wip006.jpg

lrg-nux-body-wip006.jpg

Attachments

lrg-nux-head-wip006.jpg

lrg-nux-body-wip006.jpg

Nice likeness. I’d look at bringing the bicep lower down into the elbow as it looks like it stops a bit short at the moment.