ZBrushCentral

Spimmy's Sketchbook

Decided to create a new thread for my work, since the old one I had was started when I had just began with learning ZBrush, So my first work for this is Leonardo the Turtle bust (here he has become old and hung up his shell, but still feels full of authority), a sketch sculpt done in a few lunchtimes at work and rendered in Modo 701. Hope you like, and always happy for feedback :slight_smile:

Attachments

TMNT_Leonardo_Rear.JPG

TMNT_Leonardo.JPG

So having done a Leonardo Bust last week over a few lunchtimes, this week decided to do another lunchtime sculpt. This time a stylised Superman bust, again rendered in Modo. I have decided to try and do a sculpt a week over lunchtimes to keep improving my sculpting.

Superman_01.JPGSuperman_02.JPG

Ment to comment some time ago. Anywho, really digging your work.

Thanks Dragon, Glad you are liking my stuff :slight_smile:

So here is my third lunchtime model, wanted to work on a female character so this one ended up being a Pixie which friends of mine pointed out looked like a Female Link :slight_smile: anyways, hope you like.

Pixie.jpg

No prob. These last sculpts, neat work. Real nice look to them.

Thanks again Dragon :slight_smile:

So here’s this weeks lunchtime sculpting Batman Bust, definitely enjoying doing these!!

TheBat_Bust.jpg

and here is Bruce Wayne :slight_smile:

Bruce_Wayne.jpg

Very original take on your characters!

Thanks Lynne for you’re comment :slight_smile:

A month a go I went with my family to the Natural History Museum in London, and my daughter really got into dinosaurs, so decided to sculpt this Toddler T-Rex playing Soccer in the sand for her :), I did it at lunchtimes over a month period on and off since I was really busy with work.

I wanted to Re-Topo and Texture, just don’t have much time to do so, so here is the sculpt rendered in Modo 701.

Toddler_REX01_small.jpgDinoSide01_small.jpg

On holiday a few weeks a go I went to Vienna zoo and they have there some really cool large cartoon style animal sculptures dotted around.

I really loved them and thought to myself let me sculpt a Baby Rhino and here it is :), I am hoping to actually get this 3D printed.

Sculpted in ZBrush, materials and rendering in Modo.

BabyRhinoFront.JPGBabyRhinoRear.JPG

Haven’t posted in a while, but here is a lunchtime sculpt of Hellboy done over 4 lunches. Just want to continue my practice busts :slight_smile:

Just wanted to post a sculpt I did for an iPAD game i was working on. This creature is a water energy creature called Iggi.

The model was then re-topoed, UVed and textured in Modo with some more texture tweaks in Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 14.30.42.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-28 at 14.30.55.png

XPloid (Fire Creature)

Just wanted to post another sculpt I did for the iPAD game i was working on. This creature is a fire energy creature called XPloid, highly volatile with a tendency to explode :).

The model was then re-topoed, UVed and textured in Modo with some more texture tweaks in Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 14.44.19.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-28 at 14.44.28.png

Just wanted to post another sculpt I did for the iPAD game i was working on. This creature is a mud turtle, a mixture of pig and turtle.

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 19.34.33.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-28 at 19.34.43.png

uuuh I love your style. I like specially baby Rhino, baby T-Rex and the little turtle :slight_smile:
Keep it up!

TariMae - thanks for the nice comment!! :slight_smile: Glad you like my sculpts!

Here is another character I concept sculpted for the iPAD game, this one is an earth energy creature called pip.

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 14.37.34.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-28 at 14.37.48.png

Another Practice lunchtime sculpt done over 4 lunchtimes. This time of Maleficent, decided to do it after watching the movie :), and also to get some female character sculpting in too, since I’ve done a lot of male characters so far.
Maleficent.jpg