ZBrushCentral

Oskar's Works!

Hello fellow Zbrushers! My name is Oskar and i’m from Sweden. Iam going to start posting some of my works here to get some some c&c. Note that, at the moment just a hobbyist who’s learning the ropes! I have been playing around with zbrush for some time.

And to start of the thread here are two anatomy studies i did a couple of days ago:
Please leave some constructive critisicm that will help me evolve as an artist!

Attachments

female torso.jpg

male torso.jpg

You have a decent grasp already; proportions and such are in order. For both sculpts there is a small error for the Sternocleidomastoid muscle. You have the muscle terminating
before they attach to the manubrium and clavicle. The muscle originates from both bones. The clavicle for the male could be toned down a bit. Guys have more muscle in that region
compared to females. Also, for the clavicle, the medial head is round vs. the shape you currently have. For the male, soften up his lower abs a bit, there really isn’t that harsh of a
transition between the rectus abdominus and the external obliques.
Hope that helps.

Hey, thanks for taking the time pointing out the faults, can definitely see the problems now that you pointed them out! Will fix those when creating the full meshes!

Here’s a quick post of a creature that i worked on about a month ago! One of the first creations that i have actually completed!:smiley:
I put alot of my works on hold, beacuse i dont like the way that they are going:p!
This one is no exception! I however dont like the way the horns or the “toe claws” turned out!

The horns where actually supposed to look diffrent, but i got lazy and just wanted to finish the model.

Created with Zbrush and some post work in Photoshop!

Here is a turntable! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8XA-1Emxhg

Axe Demon done low new.jpg

Attachments

Axe Demon done low.jpg

Here is my Male anatomy sculpt, i didnt focuse to much on the smaller musclegroups in the hands and lower feets.

C&C is always welcome!

Finally “finished” a project that i have been working on! This on was cursed from the start and i almost scrapped everything!
I went through many Zbrush crashes/corrupt save files which made me start over a couple of times.

I was going for some kinda fan art of an iconic enemy(to me) called “the fallen/fallen ones” from Blizzards “Diablo” series. This one was kinda supposed to be a “general/leader” since he is bigger then small ones.

I used “Zspheres” for the base and “Dynameshed” out the concept and then “Zremesher” for some better polygons to work with. I used Maya for the blade because i want to become better at that program.

I like turntables, here is a turntable :slight_smile:

Some notes: The “horns” on the shoulders are NOT connected to his body, should have used different colors/approach for them.
Struggled with the loincloth, don’t look right. Should have done some more work on the “pauldrons”.
Biceps connecting to lower arm is a bit weird.

The Stomach/ab part was horrendous to work on, couldn’t really get it to work and the rib cage doesn’t look good.

Anyhow it is what it is and only thing to do now is go on and learn from the mistakes. HOPE YOU LIKE :smiley:

nice work.keep it up my friend.:+1::wink: