ZBrushCentral

virtual museum of Iran’s ancients

Hi everyone
It’s Aidin Salsabili. I finally could have my national and historical project finished. My latest one was Shahname Ferdowsi which you can see on below link.
Book cover
This new is recreating some ancient pieces which named “virtual museum of Iran’s ancients”. I used some pictures to rebuilt ancients of Iran that are maintained in different museums all over the world. This recreating is done by ZBrush and shown in Iranian Artists Forum for one week. The exhibition contained 81 films of pieces which presented on 9 TV LCD. There was another LCD which shown the process of creating for introducing ZBrush to viewer.
Here are some pictures and videos.

Attachments

movi-sample.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Aidin, it’s - COOL! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

My respect.

07.jpg
09.jpg
06.jpg
08.jpg
r07.jpg

r01.jpg
r12.jpg
we1.jpg
r04.jpg
we4.jpg
r16.jpg

r19.jpg
we2.jpg
we3.jpg
r05.jpg
r06.jpg
r10.jpg

r18.jpg
r17.jpg
R11.jpg
r13.jpg
r09.jpg
r08.jpg

Amazing! Absolutely stunning work!

Thank you JonFoster

r02.jpg
r03.jpg
r14.jpg
r15.jpg

great work …

Very good, the details and materials are beautiful

Incredible collection of work!!! Details, Material, Colors and Renders top notch. Should be Top Row!!!

Here are some pictures of the Exhibition “virtual museum of Iran’s ancients”

A01.jpg
A02.jpg
A03.jpg
A04.jpg
A05.jpg
A06.jpg

A07.jpg
A08.jpg
A08-2.jpg
A09.jpg
A10.jpg
A11.jpg

amazing detail! :slight_smile:

A vitual museum is really a nice idea of using Zbrush. :+1:
All my respect, great work.

You made this website a better place with your post. Thank you for posting Aidin. Great work.

Can’t say it more precise than the comment above. Makes me wanna do stuff, explore zbrush again :+1:

I almost missed it, a virtual museum… always my favorite subject.
Amazing work.
I love it.
:+1:

I’am so impressed! So much to look at!