ZBrushCentral

FUTU(R)VISION desing challenge & ZBrush User Gropup Meeting

Hello all! I want to share two really exciting news with all of you:

FUTU®VISION design challenge

Are You ready to save the future? We count on you. Boonar Studio, in conjunction with Auto®, Pixologic, Local Motors and cardesign.ru is announcing the latest Auto® Design Challenge - Futu®Vision: Machines of the Underworld. Winners of this contest will be announced at this year’s Auto® Design Conference and ZBrush User Group Meeting at #TDZG2014.

TEASER VIDEO

[youtubehd]dNe730B-jMc[/youtubehd]

We teamed up with Auto®, Pixologic, Local Motors and cardesign.ru to organize this amazing contest in search of the best design for the vehicle that will roam through Earth’s crust in its bleak future. Join our quest for creating the machine for the new exciting futuristic world, apply your work and show your skill.

READ THE INTERVIEW with Paul Gaboury (Pixologic), Nyko De Peyer (Local Motors), Marko Prpic Zets (Boonar Studio) and Daniel Tomicic (Auto®)

ZBrush User Group Meeting

ZBrush UGM is always a place to absorb the widest knowledge, the most useful tips and hints on ZBrush, to discover and re-discover the power of creating and re-creating the worlds you see in your creative minds. It is our own industry’s seminar on getting the best out of the Zbrush software.

At the #TDZG2014 Boonar Studio will present lectures of David Bentley, Ben Mauro and many others. There will be also be workshops, so get ready. As an announcement for the UGM, we prepared a competition in cooperation with Local Motors, Pixologic and Auto®, so check that out as well. ZBrush is a unique software which is being used in many industries and its popularity is rapidly growing with the implementation of 3D printing solutions. Join Zagreb Design Week ZBrush UGM and discover the vast potential of this inimitable software.

FIND OUT MORE

Attachments

futurvision_logos_ZBCentral.jpg

ZBUGM_logos_boopattern_ZBCentral.jpg

ZBUGM_featured_image (1).jpg

Just to let you all know that challenge is now active but I will move all info about it to the new thread. To find out how to submit your designs - GO HERE!

Challenge moved HERE!

Do we delete this thread?

I would leave it until I publish new one about ZB User Group Meeting which is partially mentioned in this thread.