New Member Follow User Gallery

Can somebody tell me which song Neville uses for his Reel Video? Thanks

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

So awesome! Keep the videos coming Just wanted to say thanks!
    It speaks volumes to me, that you guys take the time to record, prepare, and upload these vids for all to enjoy.
    From all the ZClassroom videos to these major 3D Events!
    There are tons of ZBrush artists from all corners of the globe that appreciate the giving tradition Pixologic continues to put forth.
    And I've never come across a more giving community in return.

I traveled down there for the Expo and soaked up as much 3D printing and Demos as I could but am so glad to see all these being posted up because it's obvious there was a lot I missed! Big thanks for posting the Panel Discussions as well! Wow!
    For those that don't know, the expo had general admission to the exhibit floor and a separate pass for some of the higher level panel discussions. Missing out on these in person and then being treated to them at home is above and beyond my expectations
    And special thanks to all the demo artists for sharing their techniques and workflows!
    Last edited by jBogh; 03-15-14 at 09:28 PM. Reason: props to the demo artists

Thanks from me too, those come exactly at the right time, I'm working as a toy sculptor now and those videos are helping me out alot...
    thanks!

As usual - useful tips and tricks on these videos. Thanks.

Such a great thread! Thanks Pixologic team for making this possible! Much appreciated.

And big thanks to the artist that contributed to the material!

Amazing videos, thank you!

Default Song in video Neville used

The song he was playing is from tommy lee ' body architects

@camstuff

Thanks a lot!

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Adam Ross Pinch Crease brush ?

First of all, may I thank everyone for these great videos.

I was wondering if anyone has a link for the Pinch Crease brush that Adam uses in his tutorial?

I love it !
    I also lost some fluids..
    Z Google Drive: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B-...lJWFZVdVk/edit Brushes,Meshes
    Z One Drive: http://sdrv.ms/173HMjl Textures,Alpha's
    ZDropboxDrive: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4olxixt5vaa224k/rFax7w8AS9 UI,Hotkeys,Macros,Materials,Tutorials,Rigs, and more
    Z You Tube Drive: https://www.youtube.com/user/zmaxer01/videos

i'd also like to thank for the videos from the Neville Page presentation, was very interesting and I always watch the Face Off series where he's a judge too.
    I've always wondered why the contestants there don't quickly make concepts with dynamesh in zbrush instead of sketches, Neville uses it !

ok sorry to reply to myself , but that's freaky , some days ago I ask why the contestants on Face Off don't use zbrush and this week's episode , they get to sit down with Zbrush artists at gnomon to Zbrush sketch their concept lol.

amazing videos! thanks heaps for also posting the full talks by Neville and legacy! Will defiantly have to make my way down to 3d printer world next year!

Cool ABS printing fun

Hi Zbrushers.

These videos inspired me to by a 3D printer. Just bought a duplicator 4X and I havent looked back...

Heres a tip for you....

The heated glass plate?... the one you struggle to put 3M tape on or Kaplon tape to make your print stick to it without an epic fail???....

No more..... Simply draw out a line of PVA glue (white school glue) and drag and spread it over the glass as thinly as you can.

Clip the plate into place and pre heat. The pre heat sets the glue (make sure not to use water proof pva) and print away. I havent had a print move on the print bed since I started doing this and it also has the benefit of easy print removal. You simply wait for the print and glass to cool then soak for 10 minutes in water. The print floats off. This works with both ABS and PLA

Give it a try

Pete

Thanks for share this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast