ZBrushCentral

Slash

When I first heard that a remake of the TMNT movie was in production, I was eager
to do my own version of one of the turtles. As a kid I watched a lot of TMNT on
the “cartoon network” and I’m really looking forward to the remake of it, even
though the thought of it all scares me a bit. I decided to do one of the characters
who have not been given that much attention in the series yet, and that is Slash.
I have added some elements and removed some and made it to something that I
can call my own version of him. Hope you enjoy it, I had a lot of fun making him.

Attachments

Slash.jpg

Slash_CloseUp.jpg

Slash_Side_render.jpg

Slash_Side_2_render.jpg

Slash_BindPose_Color.jpg

Slash_BindPose_AO.jpg

NIce! Great work man.

awesome.really great sculpts.definitely top row.:D:+1:

awesome sculpt, design and render!

Supercool and gritty take on a ninja turtle. Definately top row material ) I think It’d look even better without the wisps of hair, though.

texturing is outstanding, the overall character looks damn nice…wat renderer did u use??

Looks Awesome !
keep it up .

Very nice. TOP!

Thanks guys, I’m so happy you like it! I used Vray for render :slight_smile:

I really like this design a lot. And the execution is great as well.

Amazing design, details and render! Absolutely stunning :smiley:

WOW! That’s brilliant! Nice details and amazin render!

This must be one of the freshest things i´ve seen in CG forums in years, i love it, congratulations. This design can go face to face with the new movie designs,
if you haven´t seen them go to this link http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/first-look-new-live-action-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-1434253

• Best.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
mirrored* I appreciate your comments and I´m really happy that you think that it could fit into the new TMNT movie universe :slight_smile:

Needless to say: terrific model!

However, the small Japanese calligraphy on the chest is back to front. Was this intentional?

Rory

Good work man!!! Nice details!

Best CG Turtle I’ve seen. Great job from modeling and texturing to rendering and presentation.

Stunning work!! :+1:
Cheers,
Selwy

Top row now!!

Rory_L:
No, it was not, but don’t tell anyone our little secret :rolleyes:

lucas-hug:
Thanks! Yes I tried to push that part a bit further this time.

tobbeo:
Thanks! It is a great competition between the cg turtles out there and it’s great that you like my interpretation of it! :slight_smile:

selwy:
I’m happy you like it! I love your anatomy work!

LeoAMD:
I’m all for that! :cry: