ZBrushCentral

Sci-fi Rail gun

[youtubehd]YkbDaCbZHMg[/youtubehd]

Attachments

d262561e67125f6de168d58b79ba496c.jpg

cooooool, Like the scope:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Nice! Thank you for sharing the video process :+1:

Coooool gun!

That is a fantastic video. Gave me lots of questions though.

Like…

When you are doing the base for the scope, you mask 2 rows of circles that you then sink into the mesh (using inflate with a negative value I imagine). When you do that the edges are rough (which is normal), but then they are nice and smooth. How do you do that? Is it some kind of polish?

Thank you , Its my favorite part of the model.:lol:

:lol:Anytime , :smiley: whenever you see a weapon of mine there will always be a timelapse of it.Cheers

I visited your website, your work is amazing .Thank you for commenting on my model.Means allot to me.:lol:

Yes I mask out the form that I wanted and then I used the move tool to push it into the mesh, as that part will be hidden anyways.Then I went to the dynamesh menu and turned of polish and project .When you do that it will make the edges more sharp.But when you dynamesh with polish turned on it will create smoother edges and will get rid of any distortions. But if that is not what you mean can you make a screen shot? I think I can better explain what I did.

I think that answers my question. I mean these bits.

ScreenClip.jpg

The method that I discribed earlier was excactly what i used to create those sharp and almost clean edges .:smiley:
Just mask the area , inverse the mask and push it in using the move tool.Then dynamesh the object without turning on polish or project.You should get a cleaner result on the edges.

Without polish?

sorry if i was a little unclear maybe this will explain better what i’m saying.