Hello! i am working on my first more realistic render, its still on wip faze and i have some troubles how to get fine details out of the render and a lot of other things ( i must say that aim not a professional or anything at all this cg,3d stuff so please forgive me if i don't articulate it well )

so this where i am at the moment ( iam using zbrush, keyshot and a little of PS)

Member Follow User Gallery

Looks great!

Tnx Hagai

This is a zombi/frankenstain study i did based on Jay Hill sculpting tutorial (u can watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1m1wZWIkI )
    Zbrush and PS

And here is one more render

Member Follow User Gallery

Look cool)

Tnx Araks

This is an avatar fan art i did today for fun ( will post some wip shots in the future )

So, here are some wip photos and final render (zbrush, keyshot, PS)... hope u like it

Lord Voldemort study

i was doing some resculpting and rerendering of my old model, and here is the result (zbrush and keyshot)

Hello, yesterday i made this little alien embryo zbrush, keyshot and ps i hope u like it

Hello! this is chameleon study i was working on last few days, i hope u like it

Heloo,

Here are some personal studies iam working on, still in Wip faze. i hope u liked it and C@C are always welcome

Study i am working off and on those days
    (zbrush and PS)

Hello,

i didn't post anything new for a long time, so here are some sculpts i made over that period.
    i used zbrush keyshot and PS

Hello, This sculpt is based on Kristjan Dolenc Rojko concept of Autumn Princess.
    I used zbrush for the sculpt and keyshot for render.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast