ZBrushCentral

Kisel creature dump

A big hello to everybody, my name is Boris and im new on ZBC , this is my first post here.
Im a conceptartist from Berlin and love to design all kind of creature stuff. I tuched ZBrush for the first time one a half years ago and from this day on i dont need any other drugs :slight_smile:
I will post in the future everything from my new stuff in this tread so i dont have to mess up the whole forum :slight_smile:
Here are some of my works, hope you guys will not get eye cancer from it and can enjoy a little bit your stay here,
Cheers to all!

Attachments

troll01.jpg

space-orc.jpg

six-eye.jpg

sea-wrath-new.jpg

monkey-king.jpg

goblin-version01.jpg

Welcome to ZBC! Nice start to your thread! I particularly like the ape man with the staff. :+1:

Hi Webhead! Thx man :slight_smile:

cool creatures )

Thx Brightori :slight_smile: here some more designs.

man. i like ur monster design. the expression on the monsters face is spot on. keep the good work^^:+1:

Hey George, thx man! :slight_smile:
Im going for a new sea creature design, so i did some fast idea sketches to find interesting directions.

I start today to work the guy out. I have now the idea where im going with this. The shape is done and im sculpting him now more and more out.

Done with sculpting, going next for the final render…when i hopefully find soon time for that :slight_smile:

sea-razor03.jpg

sea-razor05.jpgsea-razor06.jpg

the guy is now ready for fishing and i for the weekend :slight_smile:
95% renderd with the almighty ZB the rest is all bringing together in PS with small tuches here and there. Hope you like it and cheers.

sea-razor-final02.jpgsea-razor-final03.jpgsea-razor-final04.jpg

Attachments

sea-razor-final01.jpg

i like this:D

Thx Gunawan :slight_smile:

I did this creature bust two days ago watching parallel the ZBrush Summit. was so inspiring that i can’t only sit and watch :slight_smile:

Cow face… :slight_smile:

Great stuff! Especially like the last guy in the suit. :+1:

Thank’s Webhead :slight_smile:

i forgot, there was one more :slight_smile:
space-guy04.jpg

Great render! Some of the metal trim on the shoulders feels a bit squishy, especially compared to that section at the bottom of the neck, but overall a really nice presentation!

Hi Isaac, thank`s man! :slight_smile:

Started to work on a new weekend creature, here a ruff idea sketch in what direction im driving.
sketch-kisel.jpg