ZBrushCentral

Unofficial San Diego Zbrush Users Group is Opening for Business!

After a month of preparation, here it is, the home for all Zbrush and CG artist in San Diego area - Unofficial San Diego Zbrush User Group. Our first meeting will be held on the 27th of May at U.S. CAD 9707 Waples St., San Diego, CA 92121
And on the 4th Tuesday of every month from 7-9PM. Please join us for some learning, fun, networking and pizza. Join us on our Meetup group at http://www.meetup.com/Unofficial-San-Diego-Zbrush-User-Group/ and please make sure you RSVP. Looking forward to see you all there!

Sincerely,
-Richard Yao

Attachments

Portrait.jpg

very nice work !

Oh nice…great job guys!

Man, I’d be there if I didn’t move up to Oregon from SD last year… Hope that community grows…:smiley:

Just saw this, sounds like a great idea! I’ll be sure to tell my friends in the area.

Awesome! Please bring all your artist friends who are interested in Zbrush. Also, please make sure RSVP on Meetup, since sponsor needs to be know how many people are coming in order to order enough pizza for everyone. Thanks!

Just a reminder that the 1st users group meeting will be next Tuesday at 7:00pm. If you have any portfolio piece that you would like to share with everyone, please remember to bring them. See you there!

sounds kinda awesome idea.I’d love to be there if I was in SD.good luck guys.hope you have fun.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

Hello! I just moved to San Diego two weeks ago, do you all get together and meet up for crunches or anything? I don’t really know many people in the area yet but I’d love to connect with other 3D artists.

Absolutely! We meet every 4th Tuesday of the month. Please join us on meetup. Just sign up and you will see when and will the meeting is. Welcome to the family!

Excellent! I signed up, see you all on the 26th!

Welcome to the group! We will have lots of fun.

Hey, I live in the area. I’ll be away at a convention this month, but I’ll try to come over next month!
I’m pretty new to Zbrush and planning to use it mostly for 2D ends (some 3D printing though). Between these 2 things I’m not sure how well I’d fit in. Hopefully I’ll be more than an infoleech at some point.

Hey guys, would it be worth setting up a facebook group as well for this? Also for the next session I can bring in a few videos we can watch on sculpting.

welcome Zirngibism, once you get a chance, please sign up for meetup and join our group. I am only maintaining group e-mailing through there so all the announcements will be through meetup. @cbdesign I can try to setup a page on Facebook for our group. But we need contents. Coming meeting, I would like to ask people to start submitting some of their work so I can put it up on meetup and perhaps Facebook. I hate to see our group page kept empty like that.

Hello Z-brushers,
For those of you who lives in San Diego area, please join me tomorrow 7PM for our monthly meeting. I’m going to do a little demo on some Zmodeler features and some intro to UI. For those of you who just find out about us, please join us on meetup.
http://www.meetup.com/Unofficial-San-Diego-Zbrush-User-Group/

We are holding our meeting every 2nd Thursday at 7PM.

US Cad
9707 Waples St., San Diego, CA

See you there!

-Sincerely,

Richard