ZBrushCentral

The Redbeard's Sketchbook

Had some free time finally just to sculpt for fun. This is an original concept by Ryan Lang, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/501236633499959185/

Enjoy!

love it!

Here is a Turnaround that I rendered from zBrush

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/91739990" width=“500” height=“376” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe> MrShiflet from the_redbeard on Vimeo.

beautiful job!!

Great stuff!! Love it!

Thanks guys!

Another Afternoon sketch. Original concept by the incredible Tony Siruno

That is awesome! You captured very well the cartoon style! :+1:

Thanks rodrigo.g!

very nice work man.love the expression.:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Here is a timelapse of the sculpt I just did.

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/93450463" width=“500” height=“281” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe> Nerd Timelapse from the_redbeard on Vimeo.

Love it!

In Celebration of doing my first Comic Con, I am announcing the release of my Intro zBrush and Character Design Course.
And you can save 20% by signing up for my Newsletter!

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7ICCbu2XfWk" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

$25 is a good offer. I’ll have to take you up on that.

i loved her face :smiley:

Hi Matt, this is strange, I have ‘secretly’ watched your work for some time now (I do this a lot, don’t know why. I just visit different artists links here at ZBrushCentral but won’t comment, hum, strange of me-smile). Anywho, I just wanted to tell you I really dig your style. Everything is so ‘cool’ and clean looking. Awsome to look at. I love anything that is ‘stylized’, hence, why I decided to write at your post FINALLY. And real quick, had to download your new tute. Can’t wait to go through it. Hope to ‘holla at ya’ more often. Best.
BTW, ‘The Iron Giant’ is one of my favorite movies too (just something about that flick, it’s up their with another cool movie- Treasure Planet).

Hey Redbeard,

wanted to sign up to your newsletter but recieved this:
Different Address Needed You cannot subscribe to this list with the email address you entered.

Please use a different email address to subscribe.

However - great work here and I am interested in your tut!

@ ViseOne, hey buddy, been a long, long time since we have spoken. I sent you a ‘lengthy’ PM, let me know if you got it.
Again, Matt, cool stuff here. I downloaded your new tute (all that info for only $25.00 bucks, wow!). Will start on it next week. Can’t wait.

FYI
I wanted to buy with my french Visa card but “you can’t check my card”
I did with Amex and it worked

Just for you to know. Strange in fact

Michel

I hope there will be more videos coming? I plan on buying!