ZBrushCentral

Overpower Dev Thread

Hey guys, I wanted to share with you some character work for an indie FPS fantasy shooter game I am working on with some friends. The game is called Overpower and here are the playable characters so far.

Ive posted the high poly sculpts, and the colored version are the game meshes rendered in Marmoset.

If you want more information about the game check out our website at www.overpowergame.com

Attachments

Assassinsculpt.jpg

Magesculpt.jpg

rangersculpt.jpg

warriorsculpt.jpg

tumblr_n3qumbFff21rd0tvao1_1280.jpg

warr.jpg

Game Rez Renders

awesome works.saw your thread.really impressive.thanks for sharing.:+1::wink:

I am really digging that staff.

10/10 Would cast a spell with

Thanks guys :smiley: hopefully in the not toooo distant future you can cast a spell with that staff!

Really beautiful work :slight_smile: super consistent style!

Thanks everyone, I am glad your digging the style!

I wanted to post an art update here. Here are a few props I created for Overpower. The sculpting is pretty loose and fast.
Since these are all game assets my goal is to just sculpt enough detail to inform my normal map. Most of the other details will come through with materials or during the hand painting.

We have a lot of new game updates, but there not exactly zbrush related so I want to keep this thread primarily showing off the sculpts / process. If you want to see more game info or screen shots check out our facebook page :slight_smile:

www.facebook.com/overpowergame

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions!

lamppostsculpt.jpg

env.jpg