Default Sam's Work Thread

Hi there, thought I'd finally post some work on this forum after being intimidated by all the pros out there

This is my first real shot at creating a proper character. I've created a couple before at Uni but they were, for a better choice of words, 'poor'. I've been trying to work on this one as best I can, I've currently left the body as it is since the characters going to be a Spider-Man in the black suit and I thought that after retoping I can go back and make additional changes where necessary. (Correct me if that's a poor approach?) Currently I am trying to get a likeness of Andrew Garfield's face and would like a bit of feedback on my overall progress and advice on getting the likeness closer. Please, ignore the hair, it's very, very place holder in which I've just had a quick stab at. I can see since uploading these images that I have a couple of issues regarding his neck thickness and jaw line. (I'll probs notice others before finishing this). I do have a wealthy library of reference images but here's just a couple that I have found that have been most helpful thus far.

For anyone that takes the time to read and offer some feedback I'd be really grateful.

Thank's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andrew-garfield-the-amazing-spiderman-glasses-oliver-peoples-05.jpg 
Views:	9768 
Size:	390.1 KB 
ID:	407016