ZBrushCentral

Illusionist's Sketchbook

Hi guys,
this is my anatomy study
AndorKollar_MaleHead1.jpg
AndorKollar_MaleHead2.jpg

1 Like

male_body_image_03.jpgmale_body_image_04.jpgmale_body_image_08.jpgmale_body_image_09.jpgmale_body_image_10.jpgmale_body_image_11.jpg

Attachments

male_body_image_03.jpg

male_body_image_04.jpg

male_body_image_08.jpg

male_body_image_09.jpg

male_body_image_10.jpg

male_body_image_11.jpg

male_body_image_12.jpg
male_body_image_13.jpg
male_body_image_14.jpg
male_body_image_15.jpg
male_body_image_17.jpg
male_body_image_18.jpg

Attachments

male_body_image_12.jpg

male_body_image_13.jpg

male_body_image_14.jpg

male_body_image_15.jpg

male_body_image_17.jpg

male_body_image_18.jpg

I don’t know what to say.definitely TOP ROW.the skin details are insane.How did you do this?:smiley: Also great poses.I’ll follow your thread. you’ve made my day.thanks for sharing my friend.:+1::wink:

What to say, awwahhhhhsuummmmmmmm good, it makes me feel so small:D
Superb great work!!!
gr. silberdenar

hand1-01.jpghand1-05.jpghand1-11.jpghand1-21.jpghand2-13.jpghand2-22.jpg

Attachments

hand1-01.jpg

hand1-05.jpg

hand1-11.jpg

hand1-21.jpg

hand2-13.jpg

hand2-22.jpg

lookaround-09.jpglookaround-15.jpglookaround-16.jpglookaround-59.jpg

Attachments

lookaround-09.jpg

lookaround-15.jpg

lookaround-16.jpg

lookaround-59.jpg

Thank you guys! I happy you like it!:sunglasses:

Nice. All ZBrush? Two things scream at me though, 1.) clavicles look too long, 2.) no place/opening in the underwear. :wink:

Hey I have that tutorial! You did a really bang up job on your version. Nice work.

I love the hands most realistic hands and arms ive seen to date, awesome work

What there’s a tutorial for this?? where…

Yes body sculpted in ZBrush, rendered in 3ds max with mental ray
Soon I want show animation sequence also

I don’t know, I don’t use any tutorial…

It’s a texturing tutorial by Ten24. It also had modeling reference that you can use to make your own model. I was referring mostly to the texturing. The modeling side of things has nothing to do with the tut really (outside of the supplied turns).

Like I said, excellent work. :slight_smile:

The texture resource looks to still be up online, I can’t seem to find the texturing tutorial anymore:

http://www.ten24.info/newsletter/130810/newsletter1.html

Anyway, you did killer work making the model and I wish I was able to get that detail out of the texturing but my base mesh needs some rework it seems, so I’m really impressed with the texturing here. Keep at it!

Beautiful work! Excellent job on the face. If I may critique one thing though, it would be the joint areas on the inside of the fingers as seen in the close-up shots of the palms. They look a bit odd to me. Love how you did the arm hair.

Really incredible work. The hands and feet and arm/leg hair are really impressive! Insane detail. Love how you’ve even got all of the finger tip skin detail going on, and wait do I even spy a bit of sock fluff underneath his toenails!? Lol. :slight_smile:

@Teyon

Yes I use this high resolution textures references for my model, I use 8192 x 8192 textures set for head and another 8192 x 8192 textures set for body. I found the head reference is good so I used this as my head model, but the body is different.

male_body_uv_01.jpgmale_body_uv_02.jpg

Attachments

male_body_uv_01.jpg

male_body_uv_02.jpg

Well however you did it, it’s EXCELLENT. Please keep posting more wonderful work. :slight_smile:

I happy you liked the body hair, but finally my idea make it with 3d hair&fur and for face and hair and peach fuzz. Now only the eyebrow and eyelash has 3d hair.

Top Row work!
Could you share some wireframes and tell us about your modeling process?:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

These are SPECTACULAR! … and so many different poses! These would be great anywhere and I can imagine that work of this high caliber will find you many opportunities. Well done, and thank you for sharing them.