ZBrushCentral

zerojs artwork

Hi all , first time posting here.
I thought it was about time I started a thread so here it goes.

Attachments

1101101_29544_large.jpg

alien_cyborg_by_zerojs.jpg

great first post man.love it.and very nice compositing.welcome to ZBC my friend.:+1::wink:

Thanks!

Here’s a creature character:
nemesis_by_zerojs-d6k8r6s.jpg
1122311_29547_large.jpg

These are incredible. Definitely making me want to try some more creature work.

Great work man!!

victory-2014.jpg
1.jpg3.jpg

Wonderful work to start out with. Really love the first image. How long have you been Zbrushing? Digging the hard surface stuff.

Thanks!
I’ve been using zbrush for a couple of years now and Photoshop for 15yrs.

A new monster.

The Maw of the sea

Wow, that last one is quite impressive. Maybe the skin tone is too unified overall, but that’s a minor quibble.

man that’s really impressive , stunning works. you paint over ZBrush renders or just composite and add effects . I’m totally stunned by this :+1:

Thanks guys!

Yeah it took me a while to figure out what I was doing with the skin, really was unsure at the time.
Im working on another similar image now and having the same issues in fact! maybe I should post a WIP image…

I paint over the zbrush renders in photoshop, I’ve just recently (this was the 1st time actually) started polypainting the models just to get a really rough idea of colour/patterns aswell.

A team of aliens search for relics.

relic-seekers-clay.jpg

This is an alternate version of the two scenes I created a while ago.

Relic-Seeker-small.jpg

nightmare-sword-comp.jpg

I really like the last few pieces youve shown! Very nice work! Your sword is especially cool. keep it up!

A new demonic character sculpt inspired by The Thing and Dead space.

Great! I love your stuff!

This is really cool! What did you render in? How did you get your render to look so nice?

so awesome and creepy!